Support Forums

Full Version: A girl I like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I know this may be a long post but please read everything before replying.

To start things off, I am 16 and I am a junior attending high school.

I had a crush on this one girl for 2 months now and I really want to be with her. She is a junior and attends my school too.
I knew her since freshman year and I had a P.E. class with her. I noticed that she looked at me a lot but I never minded it.
Now, she has more advanced classes than me (AP classes) which means I don't have a class with her.
She is also shy and I barely see her in person because she goes to class very quickly.
The only time I get to talk to her is after school or on the weekends on Facebook or by texting.

So, I've been texting her a lot lately and I enjoyed every single moment of it. We also have very similar interests.
Although, the conversations we've had aren't that good and they die pretty easily. :\

One night, when the conversation was dying, I asked her if we could talk on the phone. She hesitated and said no, but in cute ways.
I kept trying to tease her in a cute way using text emotions and she did the same.
In the end, she ended up telling me that she was off to bed and said night.
I was sad after that. I couldn’t find the courage to call her and we were both too shy.

Yesterday morning, she made a picture for me when I requested one the night before.
I used a good render and her picture turned out to be really nice. I now use it as my Facebook profile picture and I gave credit to her.

Today, I don't know why, but I actually confessed to her via text message. I told her that I liked her.
She then said "Oh, I didn't expect that." Later on, I asked her for an honest answer to my love confession.
She said "I only think about you as a friend. Sorry." I was kind of depressed after that, but I still talked to her a bit more.

What should I do? I don't want to give her up no matter what. I want to find a way for her to like me.
I don't mind if it takes months or until I graduate, I just need to know what to do.
I want serious answers and advice please, because right now I'm really feeling down. :\
The lady has said how she feels my friend.
Sorry but you have to accept what she has said.
Consider her a friend only but stay friends. But dont pressure her or you have NO chance.
Accept her decision as final and move on.
No one can predict the future. But i assure you that you have a better chance of being with her if your a "friend" than if your not.
Key point though is to move on. Plenty fish in the sea mate.

I can't just accept her decision as final, yet. I don't really want to give her up right now.
I may still have a chance of being with her. It just takes some time and effort.

I think it's mostly because I just started talking to her a month ago and we aren't that close yet.
I'll still be her friend and I will talk to her a lot and help her when she is in need.

Maybe next year, I'll probably ask her out again.
Take your time. Dont hurry, who know what might change in the near future.
Yes you blew it or she generally just likes you as a friend, let the girl make the first move in future.
(10-28-2011, 04:32 AM)Slash Wrote: [ -> ]Take your time. Dont hurry, who know what might change in the near future.

Yeah, I will take my time now. I will have to give her some space for a while before talking to her again.

(10-28-2011, 03:57 PM)Black Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you blew it or she generally just likes you as a friend, let the girl make the first move in future.

Maybe for now she just likes me as a friend. I'll see what I can do next time. :\
I would just try and talk her more. Get to know her, than ask her some questions.
A girl's feelings can easily change. She kept you in the friend zone, but you have to find a way out of it.
Hanging out pretty often will get her closer to you, she'll see a different side of you. Texting non-stop won't do you much good. If shes shy, it gives you a slight advantage. She won't say things face-to-face that she will via text.
Good luck.
I won't mention anything of what I'd usually say, it seems that everyone above has mostly summed it up. But I will say that what you need to do is 'turn the tables' on her. As in, get her interested in you. I know it will take time, but make her want you. Do this by teasing her and then she'll start wanting you, which is a good thing. Find out what she likes and magnify x10 so that she'll begin to notice you.

I know to others this may sound bad, but he came for support on how to get this girl, not "Sorry bro, but just give up." All I will warn of is that if it's too far from your true personality that you have to 'act' to get her attention than in that case it probably would be for the best to leave it as it is, but if you really want her, she needs to want you.
(10-30-2011, 10:45 AM)Facade Wrote: [ -> ]I won't mention anything of what I'd usually say, it seems that everyone above has mostly summed it up. But I will say that what you need to do is 'turn the tables' on her. As in, get her interested in you. I know it will take time, but make her want you. Do this by teasing her and then she'll start wanting you, which is a good thing. Find out what she likes and magnify x10 so that she'll begin to notice you.

I know to others this may sound bad, but he came for support on how to get this girl, not "Sorry bro, but just give up." All I will warn of is that if it's too far from your true personality that you have to 'act' to get her attention than in that case it probably would be for the best to leave it as it is, but if you really want her, she needs to want you.

Thank you for the long detailed reply, Facade. Big Grin

I will try to do what you said. I'll give her some space for a while then I will start learning what she likes.
I'll then try to make her want me by doing things she likes and by talking about them.
I'll also buy a gift that she likes for her upcoming birthday.
Pages: 1 2