Support Forums

Full Version: need unblocker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
my school blocks a shitload of unblocker websites I need youtube desperately please help
This isn't hackforums. And even if this is allowed here, it's in the wrong section.
I never said this is hackforums, didnt say a damn thing about hf...
what just because I ask for an unblocker website?
this is the offtopic area so it is the right place.. take your uppity fuckin bullshyt sumwhere else...
this is supportforums not haterforums.
as I was saying, I need an unblocker website
you have to get a vpn/proxy i dont know if there are any websites though manSad
(09-15-2011, 06:26 PM)haphazard Wrote: [ -> ]I never said this is hackforums, didnt say a damn thing about hf...
what just because I ask for an unblocker website?
this is the offtopic area so it is the right place.. take your uppity fuckin bullshyt sumwhere else...
this is supportforums not haterforums.
as I was saying, I need an unblocker website

The sites are blocked for a reason. This is support forums not flame forums. There is a computer area where this topic should go if it is even allowed. I have reported this thread as well as your previous one so we'll let the staff figure it out (:

Update: The OP also has multiple threads like this.
I have two threads, the last one was about a year ago.....
wow, you really got me man, nice detective work

I found an unblocker website, and the mods seem to be generally competent enough to not delete/lock my thread, thanks mods =D

now, because I am a good SF member I will delete lock myself =D
Post this on hackforums if you need some help.
1. Use an HTTPS proxy. Most schools dont block HTTPS.
2. If they do, download and use Tor.
they block tor, https doesnt work, google translator dont work 99% proxies dont work, my school doesnt fudge around

I found out how to access CMD via vbscript, so I will enable an administrator as "active" and get temporary admin access then set my accound to admin

or something like that assumin that works

but otherwise, thanks for all your replies =D
now thats what im fuckin talkin about
Pages: 1 2 3