Support Forums

Full Version: i am learning Vb.Net from here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
check this: http://howtostartprogramming.com/vb-net/
Great for coding noobs like me.
I just finished with VB.net, gonna start on Java in class right now, then onto some malware removal classes.

Looking forward to it, VB.net is a sitch Smile
Thanks for the share, this looks great. I'll definitely find this useful sometime Smile
thanks for replies i am on Lesson #8 Lol...
Great share ๖ۣۜDevilpsn, I've been looking for something like this.

EDIT: I don't think it would be any good for me now seen as though Linux is my OS now.
(09-07-2011, 07:29 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Great share ๖ۣۜDevilpsn, I've been looking for something like this.

EDIT: I don't think it would be any good for me now seen as though Linux is my OS now.

You can dual boot windows Big Grin
Also search TheNewBoston on youtube, he has great tutorials on VB.NET and other languages.
That is a good website I would recommend to newbies in vb.net. I took a look at lesson 53 great stuff.
(09-07-2011, 10:49 PM)John Bender Wrote: [ -> ]That is a good website I would recommend to newbies in vb.net. I took a look at lesson 53 great stuff.

Bro i see you are learning Vb.Net, Which one do you prefer me to learn?
(09-08-2011, 01:24 AM)๖ۣۜDevilpsn Wrote: [ -> ]Bro i see you are learning Vb.Net, Which one do you prefer me to learn?

I would go with vb first then something more complex, like c++ its more dynamic. Its easy to learn any language once you understand the syntax of programming.
Pages: 1 2