Support Forums

Full Version: I like my friend's girlfriend. :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well like basically, she just messaged me while he was at her house on AIM. Then we just started talking. She eventually added me on her own AIM, and we started skyping and video chatting. we talked A LOT, then we started to hang out. [Without her boyfriend.] I REALLY like her, I've told her and she said she feels the same but she's with her boyfriend. What should I do?
That is a really tough situation.
Honestly if you both have feelings for each other you should tell her to tell her boyfriend and end that. It is the worst when she is with her boyfriend but has feelings for you instead.

If she will not do that then she obviously wants to stay with her boyfriend more than see you so then she is not worth your time.
I agree with launcher. She wants the boyfriend more than you.
Yep, you got to split them, You go player Big Grin lol but for real good advice launcher. (when doesn't he give good advice? Big Grin)
Yeah I guess, just I really liked her. Guess I have to get over her :S
fudge her and dont tell your friend.
that works
Depends how much your friend means to you. I had a similar situation once, some times you just need to be a good friend and get over it. Its tough though.
I wish you the best of luck! Let us know what happens.
Hey there 90k,
This is a tough situation as feelings can come in the way of friendship, but if I was you, at least in till they break up, stay as far away as possible, as the saying goes 'Bros before Hoes'. But seriously, in this case, pick friendship over relationships. It would be devastating for your friend to find out if you cheated on him, so don't, for your friendship's sake.

I hope this helps you get a few things straight, best of luck!

-Believable
What should you do?

You mean what should she do? She's the one in the relationship, let her stick to her own affairs, it's not right for you to do anything while she's in the relationship. If this is your friend, what kind of friend would that make you?

If she doesn't have feelings for him anymore of has become "bored" of the relationship, then that's their fault really, but it's up to her in my strongest opinion. She has to decide what to do. If you keep going on like this while they think they are dating, or at least the guy thinks he's "dating" her, then you'll have problems.

If this is your friend though, you'll probably end up having the girl, or your friend. Understand, that is the choice you're making here...

If you do end up in a relationship with her, what if it turns out the same way between you and her and she gets "bored". You probably don't quite know her well enough to decide that. If it's nothing serious, is it really worth the risk for loosing your friend and the girl all together?

You'd also better decide if these are true emotions for her, or if you've just grown attached to her because you finally got to know her.
Pages: 1 2 3