Support Forums

Full Version: The Basics of C++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To whom is this tutorial directed?

Structure of this tutorial

Comments

Variables. Data Types.

Identifiers

Very important

Fundamental data types

Declaration of variables

Scope of variables

Introduction to strings

Constants

Literals

Floating Point Numbers

Character and string literals

Boolean literals

Defined constants (#define)
ALL Credit Goes To C++.com
Lovely tutorial, but you should also recommend that people can use printf & /n so it would be easier.
wow thats a nice tut bro! Smile. i dont know c++ yet,, i am only reading C# but when i will start on C++ i am sure i will read this Tut 100% Smile!
Extremely useful tutorial, definitely goes in-depth. Looks like you spent a lot of time on this share, thanks for it.
(07-26-2011, 02:18 PM)Conflict Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely useful tutorial, definitely goes in-depth. Looks like you spent a lot of time on this share, thanks for it.
No problem(:
Good one, well explained in details for beginners Smile keep it up Smile
(07-28-2011, 01:09 AM)iCodeDTechâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Good one, well explained in details for beginners Smile keep it up Smile
Thanks man!
I hope you stay on SF! You will love it here(:
Well, it is a great tutorial, but you leeched it from cplusplus.com, so you need to give them credit.
Proof: link
(07-29-2011, 08:45 AM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it is a great tutorial, but you leeched it from cplusplus.com, so you need to give them credit.
Proof: link
I did. Sleep

Nice Guide, will help alot of people out Including me.
Pages: 1 2