Support Forums

Full Version: Wb-Dev.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wbdevsig.png]

WbDev:
*MyBB Free, Premium and Custom Plugins & Themes.
*Web Design & Development discussions.
*Web Administration discussions.
*Gaming discussions.
and more...

http://wb-dev.net
WbDev was redesigned. Check out the new design!
Nice look for the forum, the content could be widened a bit in the css, just by a tad since you're not using the left and right margins for a background of some sort. But the logo looks nice, you have decent activity.

What is WbDev?
WbDev is a forum where you can download free mybb themes/plugins, subscribe and download premium mybb themes/plugins or request custom mybb theme/plugin. There are tutorials, Gaming section, Web Administration, Web Design & Development discussions.
I know what's available on the forum, but why is it WbDev? why did you name it "WbDev"
I don't know. lol I just wrote WbDev. ;d
Love the theme. Nice myBB support forum!
Thank You!
Some new plugins are released, check them out! http://wb-dev.net
it's a decent looking site, but the grey on the sides around the content area of the forum gets a bit boring to me, the top and bottom of the forum has nice contrast, but then you get to the middle and it looks quite 'weird' to me. That's when you see colors like the dirty yellow, blue, and the different shades of gray that look a little dull. It would be better in my opinion if you stuck with the blue and black, and kept the sides darker than the forum content area itself so that it would stand out. Not much else I can say, but it looks like your lacking activity there.

I'd blame that entirely on the excessive amount of forums you have right now. Too many from my experience. you only have around 500 members, for that, i'd stick to 7 or 8 forum areas maximum. If you add any more i'd be willing to place a bet on my word that your forum will slide down the drain. Keep the activity concentrated for now.
Pages: 1 2