Support Forums

Full Version: thanks button add?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanking someone is a sign of appreciation. Symbolizing it by adding it as a forum feature degrades its already undervalued importance.

I have nothing against a thanks button, but I think giving positive rep is better.
If you're complaining about having 100 posts in order to rep, just leaving an earnest comment is worth more than a hundred rep points. Atleast to me anyways Smile
I will never add such a feature.
No, never, I will leave if this ever happen.
No, thanks just look ugly. It seems so unprofessional.
PM the Original Poster if you really appreciate the thread.
Ehhh, it is a very debatable concept and feature. It is somewhat "improper/unprofessional" but besides that, I have nothing wrong with is. And I actually laughed at the post Omni put, he was so straight forward "I will never add such a feature."
A Thanks button isn't needed. Just a genuine thanks in a thread or even a PM is enough for most members. Nice to see you contributing though Smile
I don't think we would need that, as stated above; Just reply in the thread saying 'Thanks' but add more to it, make sure the post is not low quality.
Worst suggestion ever.
Thanks is kinda the same as Reputation... Doesnt make any sense.
Pages: 1 2