Support Forums

Full Version: Which video editing software do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fragma already posted a thread about software for audio production, so here goes.
Which software are you using for video production/video editing?

I'm using Sony Vegas at the moment.
I should really learn Final Cut Pro, since I finally got a Mac for that purpose, but I really can't be arsed learning it, and Vegas is doing the job for me.
Well adobe after effects is really good for video editing software. There arn't many good programs, the main three you need are final cut, after effects, and sony vegas pro.
I know that these are the main, populare ones.
I just wanted to hear what SF likes Smile.
I use Adobe After Effects CS5, and Autodesk Maya and Mudbox 2010
If you know how to use Sony Vegas then Final Cut won't be hard for you to learn.

I use Final Cut Pro, Camtasia Studio, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Real Flow, PFTrack, PFHoe & Photoshop.

Windows Movie Maker, LOL.

I have Sony Vegas 10 but I don't have a clue what I'm doing with it. Unsure
Sony Vegas alone is still considered a beginner program in my opinion. It's decent, for most people, but you can't do a whole lot with it, that extends outside of ones imagination. The possibilities in most of the other programs is fairly limitless. I don't find that with Sony Vegas. To me it seems like more of an audio editor, and I still use Audacity and Cubase more than Sony Vegas.
well windows movie maker is for basic beginner you could do lot in it
No, you can barely do anything in Windows Movie Maker lol, trust me. It's basically transitions and text, that's about it.
(03-16-2011, 10:14 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]No, you can barely do anything in Windows Movie Maker lol, trust me. It's basically transitions and text, that's about it.

Autodesk Maya is... complicated.

That's an understatement, as well.
Pages: 1 2