Support Forums

Full Version: RedactedRedactedRedacted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Redacted

Redacted

Redacted

Redacted

Redacted

Redacted
First off if you're a very hard sleeper lucid dreaming is kinda hard to do.

You have to be in that cat like stage of sleep where you are resting but are aware of your surroundings. You will be dreaming and then hear a sound outside of the dream and realize its a dream. Then all you have to do is control what you do in the dream. Walk different areas, try to do different things. I've realized that you have to get accustom to the fact that you're dreaming and controlling yourself before you can do stuff like fly.

Sometimes trying to dream lucidly completely messes up and your brain fights back. For instance I realized I was dreaming once and in the middle of the dream switching but i wanted ot go back to the other dream because I enjoyed it more there. I could bring the other dream back for only a few seconds and then the upcoming one would flash over and over again like a broken tv and static. After a while I just gave up and let myself dream. Lol.

Just try to remember that you're asleep. Look for abnormalities like people who are very far away and how the place is somewhere you've never been or that the weather is different from that of where you are.
When you go to sleep, say to yourself, "I am going to lucid dream tonight."

I can lucid dream, because I can say "wake up in 6 hours" and I usually will.
Redacted
Redacted

Redacted

Redacted
Good luck in attempting this. It's something that I would love to be able to do, I might look into it more.
I always wanted to try it but they say it takes forever to master it.
Tbh, I have lucid dreamed about 3 times in my entire life and all the experiences were kind of scary.
Don't try to kill yourself in a dream though, I heard it's dangerous.
Redacted

Redacted

Redacted

Redacted

Redacted
I'd really like read up about lucid dreaming. Now before you go and say Google or link to to lmgtfy, I was wondering if anyone had some really in-depth articles for me?

Thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 2 3