Support Forums

Full Version: How much is my RuneScape account worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: c17ee52e077e7a34ad46837293fab2b8.png]
[Image: cddb6d99098026f934b929ba744545ad.png]

I don't think it would be worth more than $5, but what do you guys think?
The most ive seen any runescape account go for is around 100, but That would be less than 10 im sure.
(12-21-2010, 08:46 PM)Toxhicide Wrote: [ -> ]The most ive seen any runescape account go for is around 100, but That would be less than 10 im sure.

I would have to agree with Toxhicide, with so many 1s it would hurt your selling ability quite a bit, unless you were trying to sell it as a Pure, but you would need 99s then >.<

So about $5-$7
(12-21-2010, 08:48 PM)Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to agree with Toxhicide, with so many 1s it would hurt your selling ability quite a bit, unless you were trying to sell it as a Pure, but you would need 99s then >.<

So about $5-$7

Thanks, gonna keep this thread open so I can recieve some more quotes.
Probably about 6$ I would hang on to it if i were you
True value is about 20, but with so many hacked, it's more like 10.
(12-21-2010, 08:50 PM)Time Wrote: [ -> ]Probably about 6$ I would hang on to it if i were you

Ok, I will take that under consideration.

Still keeping this open...
Yea, Im not even sure if its worth selling at the minute.
(12-21-2010, 08:50 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]True value is about 20, but with so many hacked, it's more like 10.

This is a genuine account made by me, and only I know the details to the account.

Keeping this open...
Well it also depends on the Name, because that can boost or depreciate its value. If it has lots o' numbers, probably worth less, if it is like your initials and birth-year, then lots less (ex. hfs86) if it is all letters, or even some numbers... Maybe some value (For the name at least)

The amount of money on the account is also a boost, if you have at least a mil, it might be worth something, some might buy it just for a new account to start with, that will make it easier to start on (Sounds wierd)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5