Support Forums

Full Version: iphone to android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wow last christmas I got the iphone 3g, after experimenting with it and jailbreaking it I enjoyed it. But apple screwed us all when they came out with ios 4. It slowed down the 3g a lot. I've recently taken a liking to android and it being open source and all, Should I make the switch two an android phone or just wait for christmas and get the iphone 3gs?Everyone else on our family plan is getting the iphone 4 or already has it but I don't want it.
(12-19-2010, 10:59 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]Wow last christmas I got the iphone 3g, after experimenting with it and jailbreaking it I enjoyed it. But apple screwed us all when they came out with ios 4. It slowed down the 3g a lot. I've recently taken a liking to android and it being open source and all, Should I make the switch two an android phone or just wait for christmas and get the iphone 3gs?Everyone else on our family plan is getting the iphone 4 or already has it but I don't want it.
i am very interested in this thread because i am in the exact same situation and like you, im thinkin about going with android.

I recommend Android over iPhone, but you should wait to hear more opinions.
Personally id rather have the iphone than the android.
R4GE_Xy-Cliche explain your situation, @Cybr im really thinking about it
(12-21-2010, 02:40 AM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]R4GE_Xy-Cliche explain your situation, @Cybr im really thinking about it

i have iphone 3g getting a chance to get new phone and im debating between iphone 3gs / 4 or android. probably gonna go with android
I think im heading that way also
Go with an Android phone. There amazing, I have the My touch 4G from T-mobile and its great.
@Break thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind
"they are both amazing phones"
Pages: 1 2 3 4