Support Forums

Full Version: What are you wishing for right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Right now, I wish I didn't have final exams this upcoming week, and didn't mess up on my grades all semester.

What are you wishing?
That this girl gets her exams finished with so we can talk more :3
It's turning into something great, I'm excited.
Dec 17th. D:
(12-12-2010, 07:01 PM)Resting Sonata Wrote: [ -> ]That this girl gets her exams finished with so we can talk more :3
It's turning into something great, I'm excited.
Dec 17th. D:

Awww..

Im wishing that...that I....I don't now.
Im very mellow right now.Unsure
I don't really know what to wish for?
I wish my ex would believe I didn't fool around with her best friend (even though I did)
I wish that HF was as HQ as SF.
@ radioactive.... I totally agree with you it seems everybody is much nicer and more hq
Women wish i could understand them better Sad
(12-12-2010, 07:19 PM)Rasputin Wrote: [ -> ]Women wish i could understand them better Sad
what ways is it that struggle the most with to understand?
will try and help 'decode and translate' any confusions have got.
it probably more so relates to the gender of their brain [a widely known theory by simon baron cohen] than the physical gender itself.

some of us are not heavily complex,but then we are atypical to the female gender.

as for wishing,am wishing for something quite selfish admitedly,dont one one of the lads am living with to come home today as it means will be able to get out,but if he comes home it means will be housebound as usual.
wishing it would be 5:30 already so i can get my pets ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3