Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl.
Just felt like I need to express my feelings to someone, so why not SF.

There is this girl that I really like. I've known her since 6th grade (in 8th now), I've really liked her pretty much ever since we met. I've always wanted to ask her out, but I never could. I could say that I don't have the balls to do it. I can talk to any girl perfectly fine, except her, or when I'm around her. I try to talk to her as much as I can, and we're good friends. It's not like we're just “friends“, I consider her my best friend, and she knows that I'm there for her. We're into the same interests, as far as music. I can easily tell that she's amazed with my talents with computers and hacking.

I'm one of those people that don't really go outside much. I'm at home, and I go on forums and play games all day. The last time I left my house to do a social activity with friends was on Halloween, and the last time before that was in July.

Daily I feel lonely and depressed, and there really isn't anything I can do about it. I've contemplated suicide a few times, but have never made actions or attempts.

I've never been in a relationship with anyone before. Recently due to my loneliness and depression, I've turned to masturbating, which I don't normally do. When I don't, I usually listen to psychedelic music such as Pink Floyd The Wall (live version), usually between Empty Spaces, Comfortably Numb, and Hey You. ( www.youtube.com/Domokon ) I do this more commonly during school and just ignore everyone and everything around me.

Normally I eventually let it go and I go on with other things, but after watching Due Date tonight, it really got to me in some way, especially when Hey You - Pink Floyd started playing, not just because I'm a fan of Pink Floyd, but it seemed to fit in with the way they were acting in the movie during that scene, pretty much the whole concept of the movie made me think about my issue, and eventually led me to making this thread.

I'm 14 (as of the 20th) and she's 13.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.
Well the first thing you should 100% do is go do some MORE social activity with her and others if possible. Stop playing on the computer for a bit.
You should try and taking to some guy friends and ask for advice about asking a girl out.
If you think you guys are best friends then I think it can lead into a relationship easy.

Before you ask her, try asking some other girls out. You will get more experience and will build your confidence up asking her.
There isn't much WE can do.
You guys like most things together and its very easy to make a relationship.

Just talk to her about how she feels about you and tell her how you feel about her.

Not sure what else to say.
Hope some helped !
Man you're only 14, shouldn't let this bother you but I understand.

Why don't you just.. tell her how you feel then? Like apoC said.

Also don't kill yourself dude, it's not worth it. You're young and crap will change, I promise you that. ;)
[Image: idivKA.png]
Although, I wouldn't necessarily endorse dating at such a young age, in this case, it sounds like you just need a friend. If you want a girlfriend and you feel that you are really ready to experience love, then I would suggest to just practice in the mirror talking to the girl and before you go to sleep, imagine talking to her and go through each realistic scenario that might happen. It will help you realize that you have a more realistic chance. And when you go to school and see her, think in your head what you thought of those realistic scenarios. Fight the urge to ask her out and just compliment her and simply walk away. Trust me, she will not make fun of you if you compliment her. Do this about once every 2 weeks, except find something different to compliment her on each time. And after about 2 months or so, you can ask her if she wants to sit with you at lunch or if there is a dance, ask her to that. She will be appreciative of the compliments and give you a chance at making her happy. DON'T ruin this chance as some will not give you a second. And remember girls love to be complimented and they love for you to pay them attention. Listen to everything they have to say and respect them. And above all, be a gentlemen, look up what chivalry is. Open doors for her, help her in her chair, etc. This should help you at least be friends with the girl enough to get you to ask her out. The main fear you have to get over is rejection, if you get rejected, which I doubt since you complimented her as I told you to do earlier, what will happen? Big deal, you walk away and nobody gets hurt. No one will laugh because everyone has been there.
But as I said, I wouldn't date at such a young age, as you could get seriously hurt by love if you don't know what you're doing. Just be careful, man. Learn from other's mistakes. This probably won't stop you, thats why I told you how to at least become friends with her. But just please be careful. Smile
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Yes as null_trace18 said don't rush anything, you have plenty of chances to go out with girls. Once you know your ready, your ready. Till then just become a better friend with her and others.
DON'T EVER LOOK AT OTHERS ! If other guys in your grade have had hundreds of girlfriends don't look at them, they have fail 100 or more times with girls and meaning that they are uncompilable to date girls.
At the age 15-17 thats when the real thing happens !
DON'T RUSH!
[Image: apoc.png]
(12-10-2010, 04:42 AM)null_trace18 Wrote: Although, I wouldn't necessarily endorse dating at such a young age, in this case, it sounds like you just need a friend. If you want a girlfriend and you feel that you are really ready to experience love, then I would suggest to just practice in the mirror talking to the girl and before you go to sleep, imagine talking to her and go through each realistic scenario that might happen. It will help you realize that you have a more realistic chance. And when you go to school and see her, think in your head what you thought of those realistic scenarios. Fight the urge to ask her out and just compliment her and simply walk away. Trust me, she will not make fun of you if you compliment her. Do this about once every 2 weeks, except find something different to compliment her on each time. And after about 2 months or so, you can ask her if she wants to sit with you at lunch or if there is a dance, ask her to that. She will be appreciative of the compliments and give you a chance at making her happy. DON'T ruin this chance as some will not give you a second. And remember girls love to be complimented and they love for you to pay them attention. Listen to everything they have to say and respect them. And above all, be a gentlemen, look up what chivalry is. Open doors for her, help her in her chair, etc. This should help you at least be friends with the girl enough to get you to ask her out. The main fear you have to get over is rejection, if you get rejected, which I doubt since you complimented her as I told you to do earlier, what will happen? Big deal, you walk away and nobody gets hurt. No one will laugh because everyone has been there.
But as I said, I wouldn't date at such a young age, as you could get seriously hurt by love if you don't know what you're doing. Just be careful, man. Learn from other's mistakes. This probably won't stop you, thats why I told you how to at least become friends with her. But just please be careful. Smile

Thanks, a lot.

I'm nice to her and do stuff for her a lot, just that I don't really.. well meh. You know.

But, I don't really want to wait, mostly because she's actually been asked out a few times (said no to everyone that did), and well... yeah.
judging by your habits/hobbies you're the kind of person that is quiet...kind of like gothic ish?
maybe emo :x

well ignore your lifestyle for now and focus on hers and actually try to fit her lifestyle,or see if you can.

if you want to be serious of course.
No, I'm not goth or emo.
To take out two birds with one stone, here is what I suggest. You should ask her to hang out or something, maybe go on a date (At least hang out). This will get you socializing with someone, and will make it easier to talk to her.
Wow. This sounds like me a few years back. I had the same problem with a girl and we had known each other all through primary school. First off, suicide is not the answer. Secondly, I think you really need to socialize more. Having a good friendship group with whom you can hangout with is important. Human interaction cannot be underrated. Pink Floyd are awesome, nice taste.

All I can say is... GO FOR IT!

Happy Holidays!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,176 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,185 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity