Support Forums

Full Version: Black Ops - Quickscoping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey all!
People say that quickscoping in Black Ops is "dead". This is not true. Even when Black Ops JUST came out, Quickscoping was possible and very much alive. People complained because they just failed and went back to MW2. A couple weeks ago, Treyarch released a patch for quickscoping to make it MORE accurate. People are STILL complaining for some reason, why is this?
Black Ops quickscoping takes skill and some people don't have enough skill to do it is what I think.

So, do you quickscope in B.O? Do you think it's annoying when people complain because they can't zoom in faster?

~101 Thumbsup
I think Quickscopers are fags. I'm glad Treyarch took it out of the game. I don't have to hear little kids running their mouths about how "bauss" they are anymore.
Black Ops was a game where you either hate it or love it in my opinion. The thing is everyone is so used to Mw2 where everything was so easy and required no skill. Now that things like Quick Scoping actually take skill they're complaining. I Quick Scope sometimes and I think it's challenging but still, it shouldn't be easy. Someone who's experienced at quick scoping can get 30+ kills a game just quick scoping.
In my opinion Black Ops is better then Mw2 because now it actually requires skill.
I agree, I hate quickscoopers, it needed to go.
(12-12-2010, 05:59 PM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]I think Quickscopers are fags. I'm glad Treyarch took it out of the game. I don't have to hear little kids running their mouths about how "bauss" they are anymore.

Somebody plays too much Xbox. -_____-'

Ah so they did release the patch, last night first night sniping in a while it felt like I could actually hit people with my qs.
(12-12-2010, 05:59 PM)iBored1x1 Wrote: [ -> ]Black Ops was a game where you either hate it or love it in my opinion. The thing is everyone is so used to Mw2 where everything was so easy and required no skill. Now that things like Quick Scoping actually take skill they're complaining. I Quick Scope sometimes and I think it's challenging but still, it shouldn't be easy. Someone who's experienced at quick scoping can get 30+ kills a game just quick scoping.
In my opinion Black Ops is better then Mw2 because now it actually requires skill.

True that bro.

@Gadget, did u even read it?
They released a patch?
Quick scoping is harder then I though.
i dont like blackops im waiting on gears of war 3
I was a boss quickscoper on CoD4, but I havn't really tried much on MW2 and BOps.
Pages: 1 2 3