Support Forums

Full Version: New Icon [Infinity]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I created this just a while ago. I have it in .ico format as well already. Let me know what you think. Everything in this image was created by me. I also created the sphere from a circle of one color. I noticed I could have done a little better job on the highlights and midtones on the sphere now that i've looked at it for a while.

[Image: 2j60402.png]

If you want the Icon, here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5n1zkvamzmaj93a
Well, it's good piece of work but not good as an Icon, text should be smaller to fit good.
(12-02-2010, 09:08 AM)Kate Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's good piece of work but not good as an Icon, text should be smaller to fit good.

It fits perfectly for an Icon, I've used it already. If it was any smaller you wouldn't be able to read the text, so what would be the point of adding it then?
Alright, it's fine as that of then. Smile
Looks very nice. keep up the nice work Big Grin i downloaded!
(12-03-2010, 06:44 AM)Pklocus Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice. keep up the nice work Big Grin i downloaded!

Glad you liked it, I hope you enjoy the new icon. You'll just have to name whatever you use it for "Infinity" lol. But that's alright.
Looks great, can this be used as a favicon as well? If so, I'd love a favicon like this Big Grin.
Downloaded it, it's pretty nice, and I could come across a time where this would be useful.
Nice icon, Althought i won't be downloading.
Looks simple and clean. I won't download though as I have no use for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5