Support Forums

Full Version: cant -rep or neutral rep someone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok so i tried to -rep some1 for ripping a tutorial but it wont let me due to my group yet i see no upgrade option. so what groups can neutral rep or -rep?

sorry if this was brought up already
i looked but didnt see anything
Uhm maybe online staff/mod can - rep i don't really know. Btw i can't wait to hit 100 posts Smile
Only Staff and Administrators can give negative or neutral reputations. THIS thread will explain more.
(10-14-2010, 09:06 AM)Bokica Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm maybe online staff/mod can - rep i don't really know. Btw i can't wait to hit 100 posts Smile

Me too... Smile
I have alot of members in my watchlist and I want to rate them...
I think it's good that only staff/admin can give -rep or neutral rep.
That's good rule.
whats 100 posts have to do with anything?
i see alotta ppl saying they cant wait to hit 100 posts
whats so special bout 100?
(10-14-2010, 10:06 AM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]whats 100 posts have to do with anything?
i see alotta ppl saying they cant wait to hit 100 posts
whats so special bout 100?
Well.. after we hit 100 high quality posts we get award on HackForums. ( Support Feather). Plus we can give some + reputation to members who deserve it Smile
I only just noticed that myself, never tried to -rep here before, so didn't realise we couldn't.
But I think its a good idea, keeps good karma IMO
(10-14-2010, 10:12 AM)phire nuk3r Wrote: [ -> ]I only just noticed that myself, never tried to -rep here before, so didn't realise we couldn't.
But I think its a good idea, keeps good karma IMO

no cuz then ppl can just go around doing w.e they want
this site is big enuf that the staff cant keep on top of everything

like i guarantee this kids gon rip another tut and claim it as his own
(10-14-2010, 10:09 AM)Bokica Wrote: [ -> ]Well.. after we hit 100 high quality posts we get award on HackForums. ( Support Feather). Plus we can give some + reputation to members who deserve it Smile

Man that's not cool if your only here for your Support Feather. You should be here to help and learn. Not b/c of some dumb award.
Pages: 1 2 3