Support Forums

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How are you guys today?
Hi,

I'm fine, how are you?

Welcome to Support Forums. If you need any help getting on your feet, feel free to PM me. Smile

See you around the forums.
Glad to see the staff here are better than most forums, I'm thinking my stay here will be quite delightful.
(10-11-2010, 08:01 AM)Syed Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see the staff here are better than most forums, I'm thinking my stay here will be quite delightful.

You'll soon realise that Support Forums is a friendly environment and you'll be treat with dignity and respect during your time here.

I hope you decide to stick around, it's always nice to see new members posting content. Which forum do you think you'll be most interested in?
Emotional Support sounds like something I'd be good at. I've already started posting thereTongue
(10-11-2010, 08:08 AM)Syed Wrote: [ -> ]Emotional Support sounds like something I'd be good at. I've already started posting thereTongue

That's good to hear. Perhaps when you've reached the requirements you might be interested in joining Emotional Helpers, it's an official group we have here at Support Forums founded by a member called Sam. The main aim of the group is to provide support in the Emotional Support section.
What a coincidence, I was just checking out their thread. Yeah, sounds like a good idea, thanks for being so helpful.