Support Forums

Full Version: 21 pounds in 6 weeks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that I was tired of having this just small beer belly and so I decided to go on a diet for the past 6 weeks. So far I have lost 21 pounds doing so! I thought that was pretty good Smile
Congrats, those are great results
(09-10-2010, 12:45 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, those are great results

It was really hard man. Especially for not working out for quite awhile of time. I'm in a football league and actually dropped down a league too! It killed me, but the fact that I have never had this much of a small stomach it's nice Smile
Lol, what did you eat instead of what you ate before?
Hey good going mate!
This was the typical day:

breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Chicken patty or something along those lines with either hash brown or big pretzel, and a water or chocolate milk.

Dinner: Hamburger, filet mignon, hot dog with a bowl of chilli, or just stuff like that w/ fries, rice, and stuff like that.

Now what I eat

Breakfast: Egg whites with green peppers and onions

Lunch: Fruits and a salad and some lunch meat

Dinner: Sometimes a small burger, but usually the "smart ones" meals.

I am going back to more.. normal eating (not like what I ate before, but enough to give me more energy) and just keep working out.

(09-10-2010, 12:52 PM)Zurmi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey good going mate!

Thanks man! It was a lot to do, but I really am happy I did it.
It is the nice works. I am appreciated about your works. Another thing is that it is hard to loss the weight in short time.
Congrats bro.
What was your weight before??
186. Got down actually to 158.
Congratulations mate. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4