Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Advertising Tip
Hey fellow friends,

I just thought I'd give everyone out there a tip who would like to advertise their website/forum.

Simply add it in your signature, and the more posts you make on a forum, chance is the more people will find it. It's the easy way to get your site spread around. As long as you don't spam, people will like you and want to find out what your site is about, therefore visiting it. And if your site is attractive, you'll get more members! Confusedhy:

Have fun!
I found this works alot. I just usually put all my forum's links in my signature, and a few more. The more posts, the more people see. Smile
~ FFW
Hi All,

I would like to share some advertising tips here.

Encourage Interaction

Customers who see your banner ad is a good thing, but customers who click on your ad is even better. If you can build in a button that they can click on to order your product or request more information you can significantly increase your ad's effectiveness.

Make Your Ad Eye Catching

There is a lot happening on the web so making your ad stand out is vital to its success. One of the easiest ways to do this is with the colors that you choose. By selecting bright eye catching colors you will increase the likelihood that your ad will attract the consumers attention.

People Love Free Stuff

People love getting something for nothing so that is a great way to spark their interest in your product. By offering a gift or a gift with purchase then you will be able to entice people to click on your banner.

Keep it Simple

Your banner ad does not have to be complicated. In fact, simplicity is key. By creating an easy to read banner ad the consumer has an easier time navigating it, and therefore is more likely to click on it.

Advertising is a huge factor to your businesses success or failure. By using Internet banner ads you will be able to reach a wider variety of future customers. With these basic tips, you can be sure that your Internet banner ad will be a success that will help you increase your client base significantly.

Cheers.
These were very nice tips for advertising I like it, I think that it is very necessary to have the unique content and yes it must be easy and simple so that one can understand it perfectly. It must be targeted to particular group and must be relevant to that only and if it is useful then no dough people will use it.
You want that advertisement of your company. Create your company name banners.And Font Colour of company name is very Light. It is caught the customers eyes. Some display product name. Explain provide the facilities of your company product than other company product.You are Spread your company logo like television,radio,magazine,news,websites etc. And choose d to the best places for advertisement.
(06-18-2010, 02:38 AM)michelwillies Wrote: You want that advertisement of your company. Create your company name banners.And Font Colour of company name is very Light. It is caught the customers eyes. Some display product name. Explain provide the facilities of your company product than other company product.You are Spread your company logo like television,radio,magazine,news,websites etc. And choose d to the best places for advertisement.

Hi..

Yeah i agree with you and I suggest you "Social Media Marketing". Its a hot trend....nowday's

thanks!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For people who are interested in advertising support forums. Robbieava 30 5,927 10-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Robbieava
  Contest: Advertising Wave BETA_mybb_import3230 4 893 12-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz
  Contest: Advertising Mania! FirefoxWiz 32 3,441 11-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Bobo the talking clown