Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So.. Whats up?
Dr Small Wrote:geesh. where do you live? wait. don't answer that. i already know.

*MrMedic goes searching for his baseball bat under his bed* ;)
It's a shame you didn't have a real physical address, instead of a P.O. Box,
otherwise, you could try out your baseball bat.... { just kidding }

Dr Small
I was off today but it didn't seem like it. I spent most of the day catching stuff up.
Ya. That's what we usually do, when Dad is off.,
We clean the yard, mow grass, pick up sticks, rake leaves, do some cleaning....

Dr Small
Never feels like your off, when your off.

When you get days off from school, it don't really matter, cause you still got a lot of work to do around the house. Sad
~ FFW
Meh, I've been making more MyBB themes for SENOR on my Theme Designers. Tongue Tough work. Brain racking.
Especially when someone who your trying to make a theme for tells you to "be creative"!!!!!!!!!!
~ FFW
MrMedic Wrote:
Dr Small Wrote:geesh. where do you live? wait. don't answer that. i already know.

LOL! Dr Small is harmless. Tongue

Anyway, I haven't been doing much. Helping everybody around the house. I've hardly had any time to get on the computer, and when I got here I was shocked....

Yes, shocked. The Forum Bot had 20 posts, and NO ONE ELSE HAD ANY POSTS! What's up? Everyone sick or something?
I remember when this place used to be FLOODED (literally) with posts. Just about 12+ per person per day. ;)

Though I think the problem is that everyone is busy, and doesn't have time to post, yes?
Sara Wrote:
MrMedic Wrote:

LOL! Dr Small is harmless. Tongue

Anyway, I haven't been doing much. Helping everybody around the house. I've hardly had any time to get on the computer, and when I got here I was shocked....

Yes, shocked. The Forum Bot had 20 posts, and NO ONE ELSE HAD ANY POSTS! What's up? Everyone sick or something?
I remember when this place used to be FLOODED (literally) with posts. Just about 12+ per person per day. ;)

Though I think the problem is that everyone is busy, and doesn't have time to post, yes?

Sometime's he's harmless, sometimes he ain't. Tongue

Yeah, I believe thats the problem. I've noticed posts slack up on tons of other forums also. Must be this time of year.
Ah well, I'm not gonna worry about it. Everyone'll come back soon enough. ;)

But yeah, I think everyone's just busy!

FW
~ FFW
Firefox Forums hasn't been getting much traffic, let alone any posts, so it must just be the time of the year, when everyone has other stuff to do, or something like that, I guess.

Dr Small
Yeah, I guess.

Things should pick up again by January 2007. Tongue

My Theme Designers is getting more traffic!! (with SENOR around, no doubt)
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats this... Evaluation 2 418 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Whats' F.N.A? Cobalt 23 2,450 12-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Cobalt
  Whats your IQ?` Acekidd01 23 2,753 05-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: alonalon