Support Forums

Full Version: So.. Whats up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey.

So what has everyone been up to the last couple days?

Me, I've been inside most of the time, cause it's been raining. Everything's soggy outside. . All the creeks are full.

Went back in the woods today and cleared out one of our old forts we built. Raked it up, got all the dead limbs and wood out. Emptied a little black rubber bucket that was full of water..

Didn't do much though.
It's been too cold to ride bikes. Sad

Whats everyone else been doin'?
Trying to figure out how to install certain programs on Linux, so I can make it better.
I can't figure out how to execute the cmds so I don't know how to install them.

Been doing some reading, on forums and books, and checking my mail.
That's about all.

Dr Small
Been trying to harass some people at MyBB to update some plugins I really need to 1.2!

Also been taking my very first self-defense classes and kicking butt!
MrMedic Wrote:Been trying to harass some people at MyBB to update some plugins I really need to 1.2!
Ya, Like uh, the Cash Mod, and a few others that make it work, would really be nice....

MrMedic Wrote:Also been taking my very first self-defense classes and kicking butt!
Mine is built in instinct, and I've never had to take classes for it Big Grin
I play practice, with FSW all the time, so we pretty much know how to counter-act moves, pretty fast and how to inflict some mighty painful attacks on each other.

Dr Small
MrMedic Wrote:Been trying to harass some people at MyBB to update some plugins I really need to 1.2!
Good luck with that Tongue lol
Dr Small Wrote:Mine is built in instinct, and I've never had to take classes for it Big Grin
I play practice, with FSW all the time, so we pretty much know how to counter-act moves, pretty fast and how to inflict some mighty painful attacks on each other.

Dr Small

I'm already pretty good myself, but I think there's plenty to learn from the class that I don't already know that could save my life one day.

FirefoxWiz Wrote:Good luck with that Tongue lol

I'll need it.
MrMedic Wrote:I'm already pretty good myself, but I think there's plenty to learn from the class that I don't already know that could save my life one day.
Such as?? New tricks?

MrMedic Wrote:I'll need it.
You sure will. ;)
You might want to edit that, or Chris Boulton may ban you from the MyBB site for harassing his staff (j/k)
Dr Small
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Such as?? New tricks?

Many things ranging from pressure points not many know about to safely disarming and taking someone down who is holding a gun, knife or other weapon along with much more. Smile
MrMedic Wrote:
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Such as?? New tricks?

Many things ranging from pressure points not many know about to safely disarming and taking someone down who is holding a gun, knife or other weapon along with much more. Smile

geesh. where do you live? wait. don't answer that. i already know.
but I already know all of that stuff, and practice it.
Pages: 1 2