Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATOMant about Space: The inside story
As a person of faith, i find it facinating that the closer we look at creation the more perfectly wonderful and awe inspiring it becomes. Take a look at an Atom. What is on the inside? At first blush, we can take a look at the Table of Elements and get accurate information about it's composition. But did you know that it's mostly empty space .

Neutorns, Protons, varient and fixed electrons, quirks, quarks, glomons, glueons and probably a few more (I've been out of school for quite a while) - all moving around the nucleus and in a perpetual state of motion. For that to happen, there must be enough space for all that activity. Partical Accelerators are used to smash atoms and break them apart. What's your opinion? What do you think the inside story of an atom is?

IMHO i believ that the Universe of outer space reflects, accurately, what's happening deep inside the universe of innerspace . It's so perfect that if just one subatomic partical were altered, the atom would cease to be.

How about some feedback on this one. Can anyone name the quantum composites of an atom? I'm curioius because i have no idea what's going on in there. Looking forward to hearing what y'all have to say....ante-up!
I wouldn't really know, since I have never really had any intrest in the subject, or studied it any.

Dr Small
Yeah, I never really care for neutrons, atoms, ect. Sounded reallllllllly boring to me! Tongue
Contrary to what they teach you in GCSE physics, Protons and Neutrons are made up of partials called quarks. These are quite small, apparently if 10 were to collide with the planet, 9 would make it through to the other side.

On an interesting side note, quantum physics dictate that if the atoms in your body were to line up perfectly with say that of a wall, then you could pass through said wall. The chances of this happening are phenomenally low. Therefore if you were to invent an incredibly good luck device, you would end up falling through the ground and dieing.:thumbs:
Character: MiNT
Class: Super Programmer
Abillity: Can stop threads dead in there tracks on Firefox Forums
Weekness: Cant spell
Tongue You don't stop every thread, dead in it's tracks Tongue
Just because I can't think of anything to reply with, at that given point, doesn't classify a thread as dead Tongue

Dr Small
MiNT Wrote:Character: MiNT
Class: Super Programmer
Abillity: Can stop threads dead in there tracks on Firefox Forums
Weekness: Can't spell

Hmm, news to me.
Prove it Tongue

Hehaw!
~FW
~ FFW
Yes, its an awesome power i have. I killed this thread: http://firefox.freehostia.com/showthread.php?tid=725
athough my hold on it is weakening, it only works for a month.
Muhahahahaha.

You're hold weakened some more! Tongue

~FW
~ FFW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well enough Maple story M Mesos is weight mmogowow 1 480 08-30-2019, 10:50 PM
Last Post: viraankumar
  Is space infinite? NekoChan 34 5,468 03-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Last Post: χєℓD4RK-H4x0Rℓєχ
  uNk tells us a story. C4Vendetta 2 530 12-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Beautiful