Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is space infinite?
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bwoJRzlTjA[/yt]

Short video I uploaded explains you.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
This video has got me thinking..

"That is the next universe over! I don't like it all, the physics are terribly counter intuitive."
And the Quote of the year award, (2010)
(12-22-2010, 01:39 AM)Rippin Wrote: Lets be honest 90% of the members here came from HF. But they need to understand that this isn't HF and they can't do the same things here.
(03-05-2011, 12:28 PM)1001tucker Wrote: This video has got me thinking..

"That is the next universe over! I don't like it all, the physics are terribly counter intuitive."

I never understood that word, thank you.

And yeah, it made me think too.
There is no limits, the only limits we face, is the limits of our own thought patterns.
[Image: s1.jpg]
(03-05-2011, 12:45 PM)phire nuk3r Wrote: There is no limits, the only limits we face, is the limits of our own thought patterns.

Which is not relevant to this thread.
(03-05-2011, 12:58 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Which is not relevant to this thread.

o.0 I have stalker, and its 100% relevant to the thread, did you even understand the OP?
[Image: s1.jpg]
(03-05-2011, 12:59 PM)phire nuk3r Wrote: o.0 I have stalker, and its 100% relevant to the thread, did you even understand the OP?

I posted OP, why would I post something I don't understand of.
Your post was very generic, I was talking about space.

Posting in 2 same topics as you and one was made by myself, does not make me a stalker.

There are no limits? Is there anything to backup this sentence?
Nobody knows how big it is, or how small it is. We have yet to figure out much of anything for space.

We may have seen 50% of it, or 0.0000005% of it. We just don't know.
Human brain is incapable of putting an end to something that has a defined one....
Even if, in the mind there will still be an empty void after that so called end, and it isn't stoping.

The Space is Infinite, and we will never be able to fully explore it.
Yes, and no.

Space is what exactly?

An empty place with some sort of matter floating around it?

Well, if we're to believe the big bang theory, and that there is no friction in space, then the energy that was released in the big bang is still traveling out, further and further, far beyond any of our technology.

Who's to say that that endless blackness isn't just emptiness? Where the energy has yet to arrive, where the particles have yet to coalesce?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot Access HF Due To "503" Infinite Redirect Loop Яichie 5 1,833 05-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Last Post: alonalon