Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigtabs and me
Just delete his other account.
You have his IP to verify that it is the same, so why not delete him!?
(Of course, IP spoofing is possible, but like anyone is gonna do that on your forum...)

_ISR_m3rc_
I sent this E-Mail to his ISP.

Quote:Hello blue yonder,

I would like to inform you that one of your users, knows as Mr. :removed: :removed: (I.P. address :removed: ), has violated the rules of my forum, http://mmm.awardspace.com and www.coolestech.com/forumz (former no longer used.)

He has violated the rules by posting spam, which I have copied into the message:

1. Lactose

2. My PC is an uberuber PC made from the breast milk of the goddess Venus

3. Yes, I overclocked my sound card by 0:15GMT, and I will try for 2:30GMT

4. I think that you should look into the Lactose variety of CPU's. They are monster OCer's. Particularly the Diety models. Mine is at 12Ghz.

I have deleted some of the posts, but I kept some to show the post IP address, to prove that it was his. Your prompt attention to blocking his computer from sending e-mails to the @coolestech.com, http://www.coolestech.com, and http://mmm.awardspace.com would be appreciated.

Yours,
Coolest Tech moderator

Changed censored smiley to removed smiley
Nice goin' there, Cool_Guy. Big Grin
Coudn't have said it better myself!

_ISR_m3rc_
Hey, thanks ISR. Still haven't recived a reply yet, but I'll post when they do.

Good goin'! Can't wait till the reply! Hope they do something about him.
~ FFW
Well, I got this autoreply:

Quote:Thank you for your message to abuse@blueyonder.co.uk. Your email has been received and will be processed in due course. This particular reply has been used because the mail was sent from a non-blueyonder email address.

Please do NOT send any email attachments to this address as they WILL be deleted for security reasons.
If you need to send firewall reports spam email headers etc. please include them in the body of your email.
We can only take action under our Acceptable Use Policy against people misusing our own service, and not those of other ISPs.

Due to the overwhelming amount of email received at this address, you may not receive a human response. Please be assured that your message will be read and your concern will be noted.

If your message is a complaint regarding Unsolicited Email or Newsgroup abuse originating from an blueyonder account, please be sure to include ALL header information in your complaint. Complaints without full header information cannot be processed.

blueyonder's Acceptable Use Policy does not permit the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Mail or Newsgroup abuse and such activities are not tolerated.

We will investigate to determine if there has been a breach of our Acceptable Use Policy. If there has, we will contact our customer and mandate that the activity ceases. Further breaches will lead to termination of the customers' account and, where appropriate, legal action.

If you are a blueyonder customer and your message is a complaint regarding Unsolicited Email or Newsgroup abuse originating from outside of blueyonder please be aware that there is little we can do to stop this. We are planning user-definable mechanisms to deal with this problem which will become available in due course.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

The blueyonder Abuse Team.

where appropriate, legal action.
I recall that he wanted to do that against me, now it's his ISP! :nukeclap:
WOW! Smile

PS. I hate automated responses... :|
~ FFW