Nancy Wrote:EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

Who'd want to eat a soft, cute little bunny??? :eek:

[Image: a16-fudd.gif]
LOL.

I eat 'em! They're gooooooooooood!
~ FFW
Anyway...back the the

topic.

I have just left college and I am traveling to the US next year on my GAP year. I work in a restaurant during the day, as a web designer /

programmer during the evenings, and get about 5 hours sleep a night..but I make money Tongue

I am currently setting up a web design and hosting

company with some friends.
Whats a GAP year???
~ FFW
I dunno!

DrPoodle? a GAP

year???
I think a GAP year means, a

year with no school.
Like, GAP, as in a space between something.

_ISR_m3rc_
Yeah, a GAP year is a year out

of education. About 75% of students take one after leaving college, and then after the GAP year they proceed to university.

Its basically a once in a

lifetime chance to do something special that you won't be able to do when you have a degree + full time job. I'm traveling round the US for 4 months Tongue
Ahh..

My occupation, is of course, School. . . The dreaded word Tongue
Well I guess it's the same old thing for me to I'm going to be a junior in high school helping around the house and work at a football store for some as you know (soccer) after school. I live currently in Calfornia near San Francisco. And moving back to England when I graduate. I also use to live in England. Yes and I very well plan on going to college you may no think that because usually on thise website I have terrible grammer because I'm always just typing really fast and I never really bother to fix any of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best occupation related to computer? logicfreak 21 2,740 07-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Grizzly