Support Forums

Full Version: What's your Occupation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How about some of us tell what we

work with for a daily
job, or what some of us would like to do, so we can
understand the type of pressure each other is going
through on a daily

basis? Big Grin

_ISR_m3rc_
Daily?
School... :'(

You understand my pressure I suppose Tongue

I HATE Science!
By trade, I'm a horticulturist specializing in turfgrass (my degree is in Horticulture & Landscape Architecture) but I currently work in safety. I actually hold two positions (titles) in this area. The first is in safety compliance. My job is to make sure that each section complies with all the requirements of the safety and health policy. I audit each section once a quarter and report my findings to their division manager and to the director. Whenever someone is injured on the job, I set up a review with the injured employee, their supervisor and their division manager to try to determine what went wrong and what should be done to prevent future similar injuries. My other position is in hazard communications. I make sure that each work site has current chemical inventory lists and material safety data sheets and that the chemicals are properly stored, inventoried and placarded. I investigate any chemical spill and any chemical related injury. I also make sure that any employee that handles hazardous materials gets all the medical monitoring tests that they need.
Wow. You do alot. Smile
I work at my schoolwork and I design websites at the moment.
I also work alot around HTML which always teaches me something
new, and I help my Mom and Dad with it, when they design webpages.

I really don't do awhole lot, other than that and the chores I
have to do around my place, beings I live on a farm.

_ISR_m3rc_
I didn't know you lived on a farm, ISR. I grew up in a little farming village in southwest Oklahoma. I still enjoy visiting my uncle down there. He grows wheat but his primary interest is cattle.
I don't live on a BIG farm, just a small one.
We have ducks, chickens, turkeys, guineas, and two dogs.
(We used to have rabbits too.)

_ISR_m3rc_
Cool! My baby brother and I had rabbits when we were kids. Dogs always seemed to get them. :eek:
Yummmm!!

Rabbit is good to eat too!
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Yummmm!!

Rabbit is good to eat too!

Tastes just like......

CHICK-EN!! [Image: laugh.gif]
yup!

It's better if its deep-fried in Oil and you eat the liver.. yummy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4