Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eXinoInc Hosting Solutions- Cheap | Fast | Secure | Reliable | Free Domain for Life!
[Image: eXino.png]
Hosting | Designing | Management | Programming | Secure Installation

What is eXinoInc?

eXinoInc is a multi-web service company that is here to provide professional services at some of the lowest possible prices. One of our main services we provide is website hosting. Our shared hosting plans are cheap and reliable, with custom software and programs installed on our servers that will provide for a great hosting experience. You can view the prices and plans listed below, as well as a list of some of the great features we include in each of our hosting plans.

What is our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy?

Click here to view our "Terms of Service".

Click here to view our "Privacy Policy".

[Image: hosting-features.png]

Shared Hosting

eXtreme
This plan includes Unmetered DiskSpace and Bandwidth, and all other unlimited features such as email accounts, ftp accounts, etc. Each account has priority support and access to all of our exclusive addons, as well as fantastico Delux.

Prices:
  • $7.95 USD Monthly
  • $23.55 USD Quarterly
  • $41.70 USD Semi-Annually
  • $71.40 USD Annually w/ Free Domain
  • $118.80 USD Biennially w/ Free Domain

eXtremePlus
This plan includes Unmetered DiskSpace and Bandwidth, and all other unlimited features such as email accounts, ftp accounts, etc. Each account has priority support and access to all of our exclusive addons, as well as fantastico Delux. eXtremePlus also includes a free domain for life on any billing cycle, so you will never have to worry about paying for your domain.

Prices:
  • $11.95 USD Monthly
  • $28.65 USD Quarterly
  • $65.70 USD Semi-Annually w/ Free Domain
  • $119.40 USD Annually w/ Free Domain
  • $214.80 USD Biennially w/ Free Domain

If you want a full list of all of our features, you can do so by checking out our features list.

Reseller Accounts
Underway on our own servers, however we do offer resellers from our partner company. If you are interested in the reseller plans, please use the contact information below and one on our sales reps will get back to you.

Dedicated Servers

Advanced
This is one of two dedicated server plans we offer at exinoInc. The advanced plan comes with 500GB Diskspace, 4GB of RAM, and 10TB of bandwidth. We only offer our dedicated server plans on a month-by-month basis. There is no contact and you can cancel your service at any time.

Prices:
  • 185.00 USD Monthly

eXtreme
This is the second dedicated server plan we offer at exinoInc. The extreme plan comes with 250GB Diskspace, 6GB of RAM, and 10TB of bandwidth. We only offer our dedicated server plans on a month-by-month basis. There is no contact and you can cancel your service at any time.

Prices:
  • 239.00 USD Monthly

War3z, Nulled Scrips, and hacking sites are allowed to be hosted on our servers. These are sites like War3z-Dl, NullzMe, and Hackforums, not TPB. We allow war3z linking, not hosting. Since our servers are under usa law, we are protected by freedom of speech. Meaning you can say what you want, and teach what you want...like we do on HF. As long as websites do not provide server downloads for malicious apps you are fine.

Other Services:

SEO Services
  • SEO Control Panel:100.00 p/year
  • Search Engine Submission: 70.00 one time

SSL Certificates
  • Secure Site: 400.00 p/year
  • Secure Site Pro: 800.00 p/year
  • Secure Site with EV: 1000.00 p/year
  • Secure Site Pro with EV: 1500.00 p/year

Domains
  • Our domains cost 14.95 each, but this is only temp. By this summer we will be offering free domains for life for each account.

Have any more questions?

Feel free to PM the following HackForums members if you have a anymore questions or concerns.

You can also contact us via email at "sales@exino.net".

You can also contact us via "Contact Form" directly off our own website.

You may also post any questions or concerns you might have in this thread as well. Thanks Thumbsup

[Image: 2n7kwfo.png]
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
This is a paid sticky till July 25,2010. Support Forums does not endorse the product nor vouch for the seller. All deals are at your own risk.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
thanks for the sticky mate, and I can assure everyone that everything is professional and you dont have to worry about getting fraud.
I recommend this service to everyone! You should use this amazing hosting from Exino! I used it and it is very awesome.
$185.00/month for a dedicated server? What are the specs?
You are able to find the specs on Exino.net. Please look there.
I am making the dedi page now so I will release it soon.

Also here are a few of the specks....

Processors: Intel Xeon E3110 3.0GHZ w/ 6MB L2 Cache
Memory: 4 GB (DDR2)
Drive(s): 500 GB (SATA - RAID: Available)
Bandwidth: 10 TB (with free inbound traffic)
IP Allocation: 5 IP Addresses
Private Network Uplink Speed: 100 Mbps
Public Network Uplink Speed: 100 Mbps
(07-11-2010, 01:49 PM)~TylerNAllen Wrote: I am making the dedi page now so I will release it soon.

Also here are a few of the specks....

Processors: Intel Xeon E3110 3.0GHZ w/ 6MB L2 Cache
Memory: 4 GB (DDR2)
Drive(s): 500 GB (SATA - RAID: Available)
Bandwidth: 10 TB (with free inbound traffic)
IP Allocation: 5 IP Addresses
Private Network Uplink Speed: 100 Mbps
Public Network Uplink Speed: 100 Mbps

Wow! That's great! Too bad it's too expensive...
What do you think the price should be?
(07-11-2010, 01:42 PM)Đενɨаηсε™ Wrote: $185.00/month for a dedicated server? What are the specs?

Wow! That's great! Too bad it's too expensive...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I understand you. I love the specs but the prices are to high.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 382 04-18-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 401 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 382 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 372 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 342 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack