Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful dedicated hosting solutions?
Hello!
I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
I was suggested to check Regvps.com dedicated hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?
Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.
With Regvps hosting, the user can install any software and host any number of sites.
Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.
Well, Regvps.com team is always helpful with questions for beginners. Reliable and affordable prices.
They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Regvps.com - Double thumbs up to them!
Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.
Deals from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 241 04-22-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 366 04-18-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 312 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 354 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Powerful dedicated servers? Tilsun 5 373 01-11-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo