Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poem I wrote
I always get nervous to share my poems anywhere. I wrote this a year or two ago. It's alright. But a few parts don't really make sense due to a failish vocabulary back then.

Memories live and others die, what is held in is to keep, and what is not is to be left behind to give you the choice of living in the past. What you choose is who you are, and who you have to become. Memories make a subliminal self conscience state of mind and live in your soul to stay with you in each of your lives. Hold dear what you treasure, for it will help you live who and what you want to be, and let go what is no longer of any superior importance, for it will hold you back and drown your sub conscience with unnecessary regret or pain. memories server there purpose as we serve ours. And we live and we die, but our greatness and positive memories

stay with us forever

Hope you liked it. Oui
Quote:memories

Should be capitalized, but other than that it was a good poem.

~A
This is beautiful Floyd. I actually do like this. And thanks for all your support via HF.
[Image: Imageskx3xi-1.png]
Yea, same here, I can never share stories or other forms of writing that I've done!
Lol, thanks Ally. And no problemo KraZi, but lets keep talk about that place to a hush hush here Smile.

Oh, and it was last year I wrote this. Not two years ago.
It is still very good, well done!

~A
Thank you, I appreciate it.
Will you be posting any more poems?

~A
Probably. It's not the first one I've done. Now if only I could dig some others up. Where'd I put those buggers.. (Grammar invention, "Where did". hehe)
Oh wow, I actually liked that. <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Song i wrote about my Life Modern 2 2,787 04-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter
  [POEM] Reach out to me [POEM] Telhast 14 6,173 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: G0dfath3r
  [Poem] Why I Wrote This BlackChaos 5 1,270 04-25-2011, 08:19 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  A few songs + lyrics I wrote. Altheren 0 720 03-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Altheren
  Something I wrote for my parents Spafic 20 5,285 03-04-2011, 08:07 AM