Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hehehehvsvenejrhehehe
(07-01-2010, 10:00 PM)Sold Wrote: All i'm gonna say is, if you really love her, give her another chance.
I already did. I decided to leave her, she can fudge up.
[Image: VectorSig.jpg]
(07-01-2010, 10:12 PM)Wiz Khalifa Wrote: I already did. I decided to leave her, she can fudge up.
try to find another person as soon as possible or another way of spending your time. The worst thing in the world is wasting time worrying about someone. Only letting you know because it's haunted me quite a few times.
Don't bother with her... she will get you in trouble!
[Image: wjo1277791204v.png]
>>>>CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE THREAD WERE MY HOSTING PACKAGES ARE LOCATED<<<<
NOW OFFERING FREE WEBHOSTING! 150GB DISKSPACE AND 1000GB BW!
There really isn't anything you can do to help you, nor is it your responsibility. I understand that you obviously still have feelings for her and you still about her, but you should just keep your distance for the time being.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
No, in my opinion, you shouldn't care. You're 14. People make mistakes, some, fudge up their lives. Like I said, you're young. You have plenty of time to find/make new friends.
(07-01-2010, 11:49 AM)Omniscient Wrote: You're not equipped to handle her problems. Worry about yourself for now and move on to better relationships. She has baggage and not worth it.
I don't believe that is a very ethical way to handle people. Maybe in this situation it would be suitable, however, a girl who has issues needs patience from a man who can provide it. Not a man who will take advantage of her, or a man who will jump at a chance to enable her habitual destruction for his own selfish desires. It takes a man with the heart and desire and the love to handle her as such a beautiful flower about to whither away. I love a girl with many issues, and I'd never let anything happen to her. We've been together almost a year, and these feelings grow stronger with each day together. I don't see it as a consequence or a favour, I see it as love.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Concentrate on the other girl and don't worry about this one.
She's not worth your time.
[Image: lolol.png]

Now you're in denial
Thought you were the only one until you found my number on the speed dial
You should give her some leeway time.