Support Forums

Full Version: Hehehehvsvenejrhehehe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gggggggtyeiriehejhehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehehehhehehe
She is not in a position where she can listen to good advice. Right now she is either confused between the two of you, or instigating drama. I think that you should keep your distance for the time being to get a clearer idea of what you are really comfortable with. It sounds like it will be a complicated friendship.
(07-01-2010, 04:41 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]She is not in a position where she can listen to good advice. Right now she is either confused between the two of you, or instigating drama. I think that you should keep your distance for the time being to get a clearer idea of what you are really comfortable with. It sounds like it will be a complicated friendship.

I agree, stay away for awhile.
Okay, well she just texted me this:

"Have a nice like you butthead. I tried to be with you. Everyone thinks your a jerk to me anyways. I don't need that. Even if I wasn't with Alex you'd do this cuz you never really loved me. See ya<3"

LMAO to the jerk, or assh0Ie. I don't even talk to her, how can I be one? Stupid dumb bitch! Doesn't learn that a fuckin' 17 year old only wants her money and sex.
1) Is she that immature to say butthead? Maybe she was high or something while she said it
2) Just because someone is 17 and is going out with a younger person doesn't mean all they want is sex and money
3) You should avoid both of them
(07-01-2010, 11:27 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]1) Is she that immature to say butthead? Maybe she was high or something while she said it
2) Just because someone is 17 and is going out with a younger person doesn't mean all they want is sex and money
3) You should avoid both of them
1) It replaces it with the word I wrote.
2) He already took a crap load of her money and never gave back, and he's like that.
3)I know, I'm going to.
Ya just ignore them it's the best thing to do.
You're not equipped to handle her problems. Worry about yourself for now and move on to better relationships. She has baggage and not worth it.
(07-01-2010, 11:49 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]You're not equipped to handle her problems. Worry about yourself for now and move on to better relationships. She has baggage and not worth it.
I guess, good thing I kinda got this thing with a girl ;)

Finally going to school with her next year and she lives close.
I agree with the other members. Ignore her for now and see what happens.
Pages: 1 2 3