Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expecting Baby and things aren't gong well
Make sure you don't drink or do drugs while you're pregnant , don't do drugs.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
Thank you so much for everyone's input, it's nice to have support. And I do want to clarify that I do NOT drink or do drugs. I refuse to even drink a cup of coffee when it's supposedly ok to have up to 2 a day I've heard - I would just feel guilty.

I know he has potential to be a wonderful father, he is excellent with kids and when he projects himself to the future he is happy. We talk quite often, it's just that we have different levels of communicating and don't really get through to each other. He hasn't done drugs since that incident, I just get worried when he is angry that he will turn to them. I don't know what to do at this moment but I know it'll all work out. I'll keep you guys updated. Again, thanks for the support. Oh, and someone asked how old we are -- early 20s.
I didn't realize I wasn't logged in.... this is needsupport123 just to clarify.
Is anyone available to talk right now? I really need advice ASAP and if anyone is online and willing to hear out more about the situation and give me some opinions of where I should go I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
I am available to talk. If you would like to do so via PM, feel free to contact me.
You said he was hysterical when you almost left him. Sit down with him and tell him he needs to change his life. Tell him that he cannot have friends that do drugs and he cannot do drugs. Tell him how you feel. You seem like a nice person just tell him what you told us.
Come to think of it, that is exactly what you should do. He will never turn it down.
Instead of sitting and talking you could go on a walk and do it. Its a nice alternative if theres a woodland path where you are.
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
You need to make it clear to your boyfriend that these hormones and emotions are NOT permanent, and will get alot better. It would be stupid for the relationship to fall apart because of it.
[Image: Respect.png]
Show Respect, Earn Respect.
An almost legal teen (XVII), social media whore, politics and technology lover. Good at misanthropy.
To: OP

It's understandable you're going through problems at this time,
It always seems to work out just like this. Trust me, I've went through
the same thing with my wife, like literally, the same thing.

On his side, I can tell you exactly what's going on...
He's not "in" love with you. I'm not sure if he has ever been, but you
should really catch the feel that he's not "in" love with you. Although,
It's obvious he does love you. He also feels like he's trapped in way, a bit of resentment and just down right wants to escape from it all.

You and I both know you probably ask him to stay home, and he knows
it upsets you, but he really doesn't care. The only way to take him back over is to show him what he can lose if he doesn't straighten up.

You ever heard the saying "You don't know what you have till it's gone"?
Well, that's the case you need to teach him. It worked on me.

All in all, Things will pan out.
It will get easier, then your back to more stress and confusion of your
relationship. It's life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 613 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Should I go? Or try to just talk things out. XBLPET™ 1 604 02-05-2014, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Things. Monster 2 539 09-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Turning to alchohol when things go wrong TalishHF 15 2,465 01-18-2012, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Graphic™
  Things Fall Apart Lеgеnd 10 1,454 12-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Sodomy