Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning to alchohol when things go wrong
I've done it again.
Turned to alchohol when I have problems.
I'm quite drunk now after having a breakdown.
Why do I keep turning to alchohol?
[Image: image.php]
You should consider talking to someone. It might help.
You keep turning to alcohol because you're weak and don't know how to deal with stress properly. You need to eliminate all things that cause stress in your life, and you won't have to turn to alcohol. You will end up enjoying the rare occurrence of stress and how it raises your heart beat slightly.

It's really just ill behaviour, what you're doing. First step? Stop drinking completely.
You associate driking with the emotion of Joy, it is something you like to do and you enjoy it while doing...
Addiction mostly happens for a reason when a person feels like they are "pathetic" for the lack of better word, thus they turn to things which "improve" their self-respect, or let them forget...

When you have a breakdown, you need to keep your Mind calm and clean, in such cases one's mind is clouded and gets you deeper and deeper into this ugly world, while most simply allow this to happen, one must learn to fight against it and keep the Mind full of Joy at any given time, watch something that makes you laugh or happy, raise your awareness of what are you going through and use the feeling you get while watching this specific video to overcome your clouded mind and bring it back to a naromal, healthy functional state...

Lack of joy within your inner self is what lets you turn to alc...
Drinking alcohol after having a hard time won't solve anything... if anything, things will get worse.
Try to do other things that take your mind off of whatever hardships you may be experiencing.... listen to music, play fantasy football, eat some popcorn, something other than alcohol.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I know many people that turn to alcohol when things go south. It always has helped them, and I do the same thing all the time. Not always but sometimes. It really helps, and its a great stress reliever. However I am an alcoholic I guess you could say. It's not a bad thing really. Unless of course you are a bad drunk. Or drink too much. However I would listen to the others as their lives are probably a little better than the rest, and know exactly what they are talking about. The last sentence is NOT sarcasm, I know it sounds like it but its not.
How did getting drunk has helped you?
Did it magically solved your Problem?

The only thing that really helps in breakdowns and emotional problems is grabbing your Balls (if you have any) and stand against this feeling of failure...
I am the same way, when I'm really feeling depressed, I just drink a couple beers or 3+ glases of wine.
Turned out getting drunk then didn't change anything, apart from I was hungover at work the next day.
[Image: image.php]
The reason you are drinking alchol is because you feel this is the correct way to release all your issue's problems etc. However my advice would be to speak to someone you feel comfortable to open up to eg family/friend or alternatively seeking medical advice over the phone and discussing with them and they should be able to assist you in the right direction. However until you can seek any form of advice just remember to keep calm collective and always in a positive frame of mind. Hope this helps and take care and if i can assist further don't hesitate to message me Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 1,958 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 606 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Should I go? Or try to just talk things out. XBLPET™ 1 601 02-05-2014, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My life is just wrong. Lilxtiger 0 802 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Lilxtiger
  Things. Monster 2 538 09-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: penguinknight