Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot access HF on any comp on network
Go to the contact us page and tell them that you were firewalled. This will fix your problem!
have u cheek your hosts

it will be found at C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
You have most likely been fire walled, just contact omni. He will be able to sort it out.
Give him your IP and it should be ok, to test if you have been fire walled use a VPN/proxy to see if you can get on to HF.
(06-19-2010, 06:52 AM)saumil Wrote: have u cheek your hosts

it will be found at C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
I'm sorry, but most people do not host on a Windows machine :p

On Topic:
I bet it's because Omni has blocked/firewalled you either directly or indirectly(which is what I'm guessing). I heard somewhere that he had blocked some country's IP's, I don't know if this is true or not... but hey, just a guess.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
This isn't to talk about HF, but here what you need to do.Use a proxy and than use the contact form.
(06-19-2010, 08:30 AM)Μαύρο Wrote: I'm sorry, but most people do not host on a Windows machine :p

On Topic:
I bet it's because Omni has blocked/firewalled you either directly or indirectly(which is what I'm guessing). I heard somewhere that he had blocked some country's IP's, I don't know if this is true or not... but hey, just a guess.

Every Windows OS has a 'hosts' file where you can change the way your DNS redirects websites. It's possible malware could have edited his HOSTS file to redirect hackforums.net to localhost Smile

OT,
Please use a proxy, connect to HF, and use the contact form.