Support Forums

Full Version: Cannot access HF on any comp on network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just recently i have not been able to access hackforums.net. I thought maybe my IP was blocked for some reason but i can not access it on any computer connected to my network. When i try to ping it through cmd the request always times out. I have no idea what the problem is and any help would be great.
This does not belong here. Please refrain from posting about HF on here in future. Thank you.
(06-18-2010, 03:18 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]This does not belong here. Please refrain from posting about HF on here in future. Thank you.

this isn't nessecarily about HF though, it would be the same as if it was google.com, the problem is that i cannot access a specific site on my network...
Yes but if you've noticed all topics about HF are either removed or deleted. We stay well away from HF. Please contact HF staff.
(06-18-2010, 03:28 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but if you've noticed all topics about HF are either removed or deleted. We stay well away from HF. Please contact HF staff.

would it be okay to contact omni on this forum, as i cannot view anyones contact details on HF?
BUMP
i would really like help on this topic as it is not a problem with HF but that of my ISP (i believe) and HF does not need to be discussed but only the problem solved
(06-18-2010, 04:50 PM)x8rUn0x Wrote: [ -> ]BUMP
i would really like help on this topic as it is not a problem with HF but that of my ISP (i believe) and HF does not need to be discussed but only the problem solved

Call your ISP and ask them if they blocked it.
Your're probably firewalled. PM me your account name and I'll setup a thread for you.
(06-18-2010, 06:12 PM)MySocksAreWet Wrote: [ -> ]Your're probably firewalled. PM me your account name and I'll setup a thread for you.

would being firewalled block all the computers connected to my network? but anyway PMing you now, thanks Victoire
Use a proxy, then read the help documents.
Pages: 1 2