Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Tut] How To Make A 3D Text Signature [Tut]
No problem guys, glad this could come in handy sometime!
[Image: lolol.png]

Now you're in denial
Thought you were the only one until you found my number on the speed dial
I tried this with the batman forever font, and it doesn't work. Just throwing that out there. It works better with squared off fonts, and batman foreverb (or whatever the font name is) has a lot of triangular spots.

What the font looks like:
http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=batm...asst=alpha

Thanks for this method. What I normally do is take the same exact image (like you did), move one behind the other (like you did), but then dull the image on the back and stroke the image on the front. Same effect, pretty much. This seems simpler.
(07-02-2010, 04:15 PM)Tate Wrote: I tried this with the batman forever font, and it doesn't work. Just throwing that out there. It works better with squared off fonts, and batman foreverb (or whatever the font name is) has a lot of triangular spots.

What the font looks like:
http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=batm...asst=alpha

Thanks for this method. What I normally do is take the same exact image (like you did), move one behind the other (like you did), but then dull the image on the back and stroke the image on the front. Same effect, pretty much. This seems simpler.

You're probably doing something wrong, I've done this with that font before.
Look:
[Image: exo.png]

Now you're in denial
Well I made it a lot bigger, and it had pretty much the same effect as that, but a different pattern on the front and a different color, so it was a lot more noticeable that it wasn't 3d. It looked more like a shadow behind it.
(07-02-2010, 04:37 PM)Tate Wrote: Well I made it a lot bigger, and it had pretty much the same effect as that, but a different pattern on the front and a different color, so it was a lot more noticeable that it wasn't 3d. It looked more like a shadow behind it.

Try and do it only 10-15 times, it should work well like that.

Now you're in denial
Cool tutor keep them coming it will help me with photo shop more
[Image: pughacking.png]
now this is a tutorial people should read!
SUPPORTFORUMS HELPER
[Image: crazy.png]
lol
Thanx alot for this!
Pretty sweet tutorial :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuT] Spiderman tyge 11 2,517 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [Tut] Basic Signature [Guac] Bat Wang 3 763 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [TuT] Simple Trick To Improve Image Quality [TuT] Decept ♥ 24 4,203 03-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: m1chAel
  [Video Tut] Make Gamebattles Logos [Logos HERE] Candyshop 4 1,052 03-20-2012, 05:11 AM
Last Post: m1chAel
  [Tutorial]A nice signature Text Hardii 25 4,354 03-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Tactical_Magma