Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best friend died . Infront of me .
That is really sad that your friend die.Things like that happen, but it is never easy.
The best thing is to talk about it, talk about how you feel.

Talk to someone in real life, not someone on the internet.

Talking face to face can really help, if you do every think about self harm or suicide seek help.

Do not try and keep it inside and not tell anyone, it will cause alot of problems later on in life, like depression and other mental problems.

Sorry for your loss, think about what everyone has said here today.
Talk this through with friends, maybe family. Even get a counsellor.
I am really sorry to hear that broo..
I know whats the feeling when someone close to you had died..:S

RIP
[Image: 29bpfs.png]

Don't do it, he sure as hell wouldn't want you to do that, keep strong, for him.
RIP.
[Image: lolol.png]

Now you're in denial
Thought you were the only one until you found my number on the speed dial
I'm sorry to hear this, its a very bad situation. All I can say is that you need help, other should support you very much. Suicide is not the answer, your best friend wouldn't want that.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I feel really sorry for you man, I know how distraught you must be. I couldn't bare to see one of my friends, let alone best friends die. Especially right in front of me. I'd be heart broken. All I can say is that I'm really sorry for you. Please give regards to his family.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(06-18-2010, 07:33 PM)potent Wrote: Please explain how typing lol is a mistake? A mistake is your spelling of "Thanks", not typing a whole acronym.

He is macedonian, he is new to english. He doesn't know when to use it in the right place.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(06-18-2010, 07:33 PM)potent Wrote: Please explain how typing lol is a mistake? A mistake is your spelling of "Thanks", not typing a whole acronym.
Potten I use the word "lol" often some time by mistake I wrotte lol.So what there is to not understand here?
First off, Iam very sorry to hear that.

I can't do that much, but I will try my Best. Losing a Best friend in reallife is really hard. I fully understand you. I Know that can feel hard, but don't Be upset. You have to realize that and you should Know: You could Not do anything. This is Not your fault. Try to relax and think of something different.

Good luck, Hope all will Be ok...
Returning to SF / HF. Long story Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 840 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,279 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 548 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Parent died, gf unsupportive chef222 2 749 04-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chef222