Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best friend died . Infront of me .
Today ,
my best friend died infront of me.

We were walking to 7eleven , on a 4 way intersection. he was on his bike , as it was our go , he spead ahead of me . As im watching him zoom by me ,

a dumpster truck Flew through the red light and smashed my friend going about 40.

He broke his neck and jaw.
He is now prenounced dead.
I dont know what the fudge to do now ,
I just saw my friend get massacared infront of me.
I contemplated suicide to earlier ; I had a handfull of pills , that were going to do the trick but i decided not too.

How do you guys think i should cope with this.

Note: This all happened today .
well nppl09, i have not passed by the same situation, but i (sorry if you think it's the obvious) suggest you to not take the pills, your friend was like as your bro...

He passed to best life....And i am sure. i bet you....he wants you to have a good life and future, not to suicide....

With this, i am not telling you will pass over the pain in 1 day....it's a long process....
But have in mind what i've told you
He don't wants you to have the same bad luck as he had...

=) If want to chat, send me a pm
I have watched a few people take their last breath, I felt so helpless and I have seen a friend slit her wrist halfway to her elbow... In my experience I was shell shocked. Time slowed down and I watched the entire situation unfold (kind of like frame by frame). I have never lost a friend so brutally though and I will not claim to know the pain that you feel.

Let the grieving process take it's course and keep your friend alive in your heart always (which I know you will). I know what it is like to have someone 1 second and gone in the next and the churning in your stomach and the pounding of your heart feels like it will never subside.

You will never really lose him though because he remains in your memories. Suicide is definitely not the answer because then you would have disappointed him and all who love you. May your friend Rock In Peace and I hope you find middle ground.

(06-07-2010, 10:59 PM)Glas Wrote: With this, i am not telling you will pass over the pain in 1 day....it's a long process....

I agree completely. Things that remind you of the person who has passed makes the negative feelings return regardless of time elapsed... However, living a life of depression is not worth it, learn to accept your friends passing and live for yourself and all your loved ones (both living and deceased).
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Sad

I think that you need to try and think about the fact that's he's at rest now and at peace. Also I think your mate would want you to remember the good times you had together Tongue

If you need further help on this mate then don't hesitate to ask me I know these situations can be difficult.
Im sorry for your loss Sad
Dont commit suicide, you wont help anyone with it and you will cause pain to your family etcetera,
I suggest talking to people, let your family know what you feel and let them help you
Thanks for the support everybody.
It's going to be a really rough day today.
They freakin showed him on the news " 13 Year old dies in ***********
by truck"
(06-08-2010, 08:03 AM)nppl09 Wrote: Thanks for the support everybody.
It's going to be a really rough day today.
They freakin showed him on the news " 13 Year old dies in ***********
by truck"
Continue pulling through man. There will be a lot of things that remind you of your friend and there are people here who will continue to help you get through this hard time.
You should immediately seek counseling. Start maybe at school or consider asking your parents. Tragic stuff like this can cause dramatic changes in your life if you don't properly work them out. I've seen it happen to friends before. You're almost certainly tramatized.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Whatever you do do not blame this on you and hurt yourself for what happened. Like Omniscient said seek for counseling and help. If you don't do it now you could have problems later in your life.
Death is never easy, especially if you experience it first hand. Just stay strong, and try and keep your head up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 840 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,279 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 548 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Parent died, gf unsupportive chef222 2 747 04-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chef222
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 478 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior