Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shyness and girls.
Hello all.
Im a really shy person but Im rather nice and no shy once someone knows me.
I have a question that is , how can I overcome shyness.
Also , How can i start a conversation with a girl in my class i really like :0
I'm not sure how to overcome shyness but if you want to spark a conversation with a girl then you need to come across confident (not too much to look cocky)

Girls mainly like talking about themselves or other people Tongue therefore why not talk to her about a school project or has she heard about the latest rumor or something Tongue

How old are you and how old is she?
After awhile you'll realize that telling a girl how you feel about her or taking chances like talking to her won't be so bad. If you don't nothing will probably ever happen. Just take a risk, the chances of things going well are better than not. Talk to her about anything, not too random though. Maybe join in on a conversation if she's near you, etc.
Thanks for the advice.
Ill try the two ideas listed above.
Hope something good happens Smile
No problem, good luck Thumbsup
Best of luck man Tongue

Tell us how it goes
Well, it depends on what level of shyness you have. Sometimes you just have to say "fudge it", and just do whatever your mind tells you to do. Be yourself, don't try to show off in front of girls. If you need any help send me a private message.
I used to be shy and couldn't talk to girls. If a pretty girl started talking to me, I would start stuttering and turn red. lol. you just need to find something you are comfortable doing that will make people interested in talking to you. I'll admit the shyness was really hard to overcome, but now, its hard to get me to shut up. lol
You might just have to find someone who will make you leave your comfort zone of not talking a lot, or you can try to do it yourself. The person who got me out of it came to me, but you might need to find that person instead if that doesn't happen.
Good luck. If you need any help with it, you can contact me. I've been through the whole shy stage. Can I ask how old you are aswell?
(06-08-2010, 02:31 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: I used to be shy and couldn't talk to girls. If a pretty girl started talking to me, I would start stuttering and turn red. lol. you just need to find something you are comfortable doing that will make people interested in talking to you. I'll admit the shyness was really hard to overcome, but now, its hard to get me to shut up. lol
You might just have to find someone who will make you leave your comfort zone of not talking a lot, or you can try to do it yourself. The person who got me out of it came to me, but you might need to find that person instead if that doesn't happen.
Good luck. If you need any help with it, you can contact me. I've been through the whole shy stage. Can I ask how old you are aswell?

That paragraph really helps,
I knew a person that would take me out of that zone instantly :p

(06-08-2010, 04:43 PM)nppl09 Wrote: That paragraph really helps,
I knew a person that would take me out of that zone instantly :p

Haha. Great. I'm glad I could help there.
What you need to do is use your strengths to your advantage. When you know you're good at something you can do it well in public, This will attract people's attention and they will eventually start talking to you. The person that can take you out of your comfort zone with everyone around you is one of the strongest strengths you can possibly have. I used to be scared to do anything embarrassing. Now, I will actually skip down the hall with them just to make everyone laugh. Trust me. Leave your comfort zone with that person and slowly start to leave the zone without them by you, and you will seem like an amazing person to everyone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,379 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infiniteā„¢
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,532 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 652 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,237 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 763 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt