Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me?
Im not a big headed person but i do take care of myself, like my hair, body, face etc and i notice quite a few girls look at me when i walk by etc, but i do nothing about it? im not nerves when talking to them i just dont know how to break the ice.. any tips to break the ice i dont want to keep wasting good opportunities..
Don't think there's a magic sentence that will get any girl turned on the second you start talking to them. I usually just start saying small things and most of the times she is a friend of one of my friends. I definitely met a lot of girls this year and it's getting more convenient now. Just make sure they are looking at you because of your good looks, and not because you don't look good at all. Don't want to discourage you, but I do know some guys that have high hopes of themselves because girls look at them, but those girls are lughing at them behind their backs. Don't make a fool of yourself, it's not worth it (; Good luck!
(04-16-2012, 10:19 PM)Pontoe Wrote: Don't think there's a magic sentence that will get any girl turned on the second you start talking to them. I usually just start saying small things and most of the times she is a friend of one of my friends. I definitely met a lot of girls this year and it's getting more convenient now. Just make sure they are looking at you because of your good looks, and not because you don't look good at all. Don't want to discourage you, but I do know some guys that have high hopes of themselves because girls look at them, but those girls are lughing at them behind their backs. Don't make a fool of yourself, it's not worth it (; Good luck!
Oh im a very self confident person, i dont think i look good but i get with alot of girls and have been told im good looking, i know when a girls looking at me for my looks but i just never know what to say to complete strangers haha:/ thanks for the info <3
(04-16-2012, 10:19 PM)Pontoe Wrote: Don't think there's a magic sentence that will get any girl turned on the second you start talking to them.

My record so far is within 4 minutes of talking to a women who I'd only just met, got her talking about her personal experiences and previous relationships. I've never had a problem with talking to girls, I don't see how people can. They have boobs and a vagina, so what? What makes them so different that people can't just talk to them like normal people?

Anyway OP, just try a little innocent flirting, you'll soon see girls opening up if you do it right. I know a bit of psychology so it's easy me for study a women (or a man) and say the right things to get the right result of the situation.
I'm not really much of a sociable person unless I know the person well, But if I notice a girl looking at me for a while I normally just crack a smile and if she smiles back I walk over and 'attempt' to start a conversation. Might as well, what's the worst that can happen.
(04-17-2012, 01:33 PM)BreShiE Wrote: My record so far is within 4 minutes of talking to a women who I'd only just met, got her talking about her personal experiences and previous relationships. I've never had a problem with talking to girls, I don't see how people can. They have boobs and a vagina, so what? What makes them so different that people can't just talk to them like normal people?

Anyway OP, just try a little innocent flirting, you'll soon see girls opening up if you do it right. I know a bit of psychology so it's easy me for study a women (or a man) and say the right things to get the right result of the situation.
I think i have the fear or rejection lol i dont know where it comes from but never used to have it when i was younger:/

(04-17-2012, 02:47 PM)Wriggers Wrote: I'm not really much of a sociable person unless I know the person well, But if I notice a girl looking at me for a while I normally just crack a smile and if she smiles back I walk over and 'attempt' to start a conversation. Might as well, what's the worst that can happen.

Might start doing that smile thing, if she smiles back then she obv is interested
No girls and I repeat no girls want to talk to someone thats is posing or trying to be someone their not. So my advice to you is be yourself. Be calm and be yourself, on your way by give them a nod and a smile. Theirs not too much you can do when just walking by, good luck with your situation.
Yeah indeed, just start talking to them just the way you are, and treat them like they're just a guy or a friend of yours (Of course don't do the same physical stuff with them as you'd with guys but you get my point)

Last saturday there was this girl from school I barely knew. I don't even know how we started, but there were a couple of Romanian exchange students and they were blowing. This girl was not and you could easily see she was not fond of blowing either, so that was a good subject to start a conversation with. Ending up we've been around each other for the full evening. Not trying to talk too much about personal stuff with her because you'll end up getting friendzoned. I can definitely tell every girl you meet and get to know you can definitely learn new things from (:
(04-18-2012, 12:07 AM)Pontoe Wrote: Yeah indeed, just start talking to them just the way you are, and treat them like they're just a guy or a friend of yours (Of course don't do the same physical stuff with them as you'd with guys but you get my point)

Last saturday there was this girl from school I barely knew. I don't even know how we started, but there were a couple of Romanian exchange students and they were blowing. This girl was not and you could easily see she was not fond of blowing either, so that was a good subject to start a conversation with. Ending up we've been around each other for the full evening. Not trying to talk too much about personal stuff with her because you'll end up getting friendzoned. I can definitely tell every girl you meet and get to know you can definitely learn new things from (:
Thanks for the feedback, its just weird that when i was younger it was so easy for me but now it feels hard? just a part of growing up i guess
Be sure to see if they are checking you out. And not just looking at you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,537 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 657 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,291 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Girls Zionoxis 20 3,066 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Zionoxis