Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please review this forum?
I was one of the first members there Tongue I like it allot.
Thanks for responding, Beano.

I am probably used to the MyBB Favicon plugin that displays different icons for individual boards, which is why the repetitiveness of that column bothers me.

I see what you mean about the tabbed "latest threads" and it is indeed my browser. NoScript Firefox addon.

It sounds like your promotion strategy is underway and I look forward to hearing its progress.

How did your exams go?

:edit:

I forgot to mention that Omni is planning to increase forum activity here on SF so it will be worthwhile to study what he does. You will probably hear it on HF, however.
(06-07-2010, 03:21 PM)Sam Wrote: I was one of the first members there Tongue I like it allot.

We would love to see you back at some point. Pop by any time and increase some activity for us Smile

(06-07-2010, 06:08 PM)Eve Wrote: Thanks for responding, Beano.

I am probably used to the MyBB Favicon plugin that displays different icons for individual boards, which is why the repetitiveness of that column bothers me.

I see what you mean about the tabbed "latest threads" and it is indeed my browser. NoScript Firefox addon.

It sounds like your promotion strategy is underway and I look forward to hearing its progress.

How did your exams go?

:edit:

I forgot to mention that Omni is planning to increase forum activity here on SF so it will be worthwhile to study what he does. You will probably hear it on HF, however.

Well the GT icons can be changed to suit the individual sections. This is certainly something we will look at in the future. Thanks for the idea Smile

Thanks for your kind words. I'll report the progression of the forum on the main CF page every couple of months or so, just to keep people updated about how we are doing.

I just had another exam today, English Language Paper 1. It went very well, thank you for expressing an interest.

Yes I'm becoming even more active at this site now. I've pretty much stopped posting at HF because a great amount of things annoy me on there, mainly the skids and LQP'ers. I'm still reporting the posts though to help the site out. I'll be watching very closely what Omni does to increase activity.
[Image: GamersTalk.com-468x60.gif]

Come and join GamersTalk now! We have a great online forum community and would love to see some new faces. Contest coming within the next few day. Join now!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 519 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 856 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Review my Education forum. Clones 7 1,498 02-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Clones
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 37,800 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  I want a quick review for my forum please! Advertise4you 1 555 10-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Muted