Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Games or Girls? -.-
(05-28-2010, 02:11 PM)Cybr Wrote: I used to play Halo with my girlfriend, although she didn't know what to do. When I start shooting her on Halo, she would make out with me. Good times. Ex-girlfriend.

Now I just put my phone on silent, and reply to any messages or text someone that called me when the game ends or loading.

I keep my phone on Vibrate so that if it's a call, I answer it and keep playing, but a text message I'll answer after the game.
[Image: 28svqbl.png]
I used to play video games with my ex while talking on vent with her.
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
Honestly, would you waste your time playing video games or would you go get girls, seriously think about it.
A little sad to be honest lol Tongue.
[Image: pageviews=1]
This happens quiet a lot to me also. It can be a pain but i still prefer girls over games. Smile
[Image: zceey]
Poppy. <3
(05-23-2010, 02:40 PM)hugsyou Wrote: Okay, so I'm always playing games and my phone just never stops going off.
I get aggravated when I'm trying to do something and my phone keeps ringing constantly. Does anyone else get like this? /;

all the time espically when i am playing MLG
I would choose girls of games any day of my life. If you choose games over girls, then I will help you out, because video games aren't life, but having a woman is the way to go.
Well, when I'm playing games I don't text the girls back, it distracts meh D:

But, girls > games.

games don't have vaginas.
[Image: gfxbanner.png]
Girls > Games.

Simple enough. Yes games can be fun as long as they don't take over your life, that's for your girl to do Smile

(06-02-2010, 09:03 PM)Weed Wrote: games don't have vaginas.

By the way some people in this thread have been posting, some people would think that they do.
lol, if your playing a game and some 1 rings you i would press pause and answer and if they want you to go out Save and turn it off Tongue its better to go out than play games tbh.