Support Forums

Full Version: Games or Girls? -.-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Okay, so I'm always playing games and my phone just never stops going off.
I get aggravated when I'm trying to do something and my phone keeps ringing constantly. Does anyone else get like this? /;
Yea me.
I was playing a game on my phone and it just starts ringing lol and than my work it is all in the bin.
(05-23-2010, 02:40 PM)hugsyou Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so I'm always playing games and my phone just never stops going off.
I get aggravated when I'm trying to do something and my phone keeps ringing constantly. Does anyone else get like this? /;

Last year I'd talk on the phone with my GF while playing GTA san andreas. Funny crap. I'd never really pay attention to her.
ahahah nice one robbieava Big Grin.
(05-23-2010, 02:47 PM)Zerk Wrote: [ -> ]ahahah nice one robbieava Big Grin.

We'd be talking about our plans and then i'd be like AH WTF and she'd be like what? And i'd just be like nothing I just got arrested. She'd always call me a nerd :/ video games don't mean you're a nerd
When I get annoyed while playing I tell girls I don't have any more free messages.
Simple and works.
(05-23-2010, 03:16 PM)syntaXeRRoR Wrote: [ -> ]When I get annoyed while playing I tell girls I don't have any more free messages.
Simple and works.

Girls never understand when guys are playing games they don't wanna be pestered. Glare
(05-23-2010, 03:23 PM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Girls never understand when guys are playing games they don't wanna be pestered. Glare
Yea you are right man.:/
(05-23-2010, 03:28 PM)Zerk Wrote: [ -> ]Yea you are right man.:/

The only time that you do is if you tell them specifically to leave you alone
Is saw a FB group the other day 'when a guy texts you while playing CoD you know he loves you, lol jk its loading'.

But in all seriousness just ignore the girls if you would rather be playing games. Boys don't multi-task very well ^-^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18