Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDoS Protection
(03-17-2011, 09:27 AM)Alex Last Wrote: Well if your not running a huge enterprise website, then try cloudflare. It's free handles all traffic and will defend your webserver against any malicious traffic before it gets to you, a network level is the only real way you will combat ddos attacks.

+1 on cloudflare, I use it on every site so far, the only disadvantage is I believe ddos is for premium users only atm so 20$ a month :/
(06-03-2011, 10:06 PM)davidmarker Wrote: +1 on cloudflare, I use it on every site so far, the only disadvantage is I believe ddos is for premium users only atm so 20$ a month :/

There are some free scripts but most of them are very un-reliable, you must remember the best things come with money, never heard of cloudflare, must be looking into this, thanks for the suggestion, well kind of. Smile
[Image: signaturera.png]
I use cloudflare on my site but I will deffo. try these ones out as well, thanks for the suggestion.
Cloudflare didn't work for me when I used it. I'm thinking about going with someone else.
(06-04-2011, 11:07 AM)Laughynose Wrote: There are some free scripts but most of them are very un-reliable, you must remember the best things come with money, never heard of cloudflare, must be looking into this, thanks for the suggestion, well kind of. Smile
why is it..that you seem like a robot LQ posts, there are some free scripts that are very un-reliable, but what about the open source scripts? Its not all about money.
you can buy ddos protection from

www.xpozurehosting.com

we are very cheap with prices starting from $4.99/month.
I agree with Alone vampire, get a good VPS and then you are good man
[Image: NfAze.gif]
(06-05-2011, 12:48 AM)USN Wrote: Cloudflare didn't work for me when I used it. I'm thinking about going with someone else.

It doesn't stop all attacks with the free version, but I'm not sure what it will do with the paid version.
Most of the VPS servers have DDOS protection
wow thanks.

My friend owns a site and one of the guys that got ip banned for spreading a rat wasn't to happy and is constantly hitting the site offline.

Im defo letting him know about this!