Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
We don't need donations unless the site is to much to be paid for. Omniscient has no problems paying it by himself, so we don't need donations.
(10-08-2009, 11:43 AM)Jamza Wrote: Yeah. It may also be useful to run a campaign like "Help SF! Donate 1 pence". Doesn't seem much to an individual, but if everyone did it, It could secure SF in the long run.
No, I don't think that Omni wants to fight for 5$.. he earns money on the internet by having different communities, so he needs much money to living.

(10-08-2009, 11:47 AM)Headshot Wrote: Now that you posted this, Omni should make a group called 'Donators' Big Grin
This would be a great idea! Paying for getting new features would be cool, but not the same as HF for donating over 50$. Tongue If we could donate, I want to show that I support SF. Big Grin
(10-08-2009, 11:43 AM)Jamza Wrote: Yeah. It may also be useful to run a campaign like "Help SF! Donate 1 pence". Doesn't seem much to an individual, but if everyone did it, It could secure SF in the long run.

That would be a great idea. But, if Omni's PayPal account is a Business Account (I'm sure it is) 1 pence, or 1 cent, won't ever get to him PayPal would take it as the fee lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-08-2009, 11:33 AM)iCrackz Wrote: I have a suggestion, sorry if this has already been posted.

A section for users to Donate to the forum. This would help with the server costs etc.

Please leave your reply's on what you think of this. Thanks.

iCrackz.
I bet you omni will install the plugin soon to be able to have subscriber and a auto donate basically.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donations to Witza Network and SF Omniscient 19 5,298 08-31-2010, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Omniscient