Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donations to Witza Network and SF
Some have asked me to place a button for donations.

So I have done so on my Witza Network upgrade page.

http://www.witza.com/upgrade.php

Simply click the DONATE button on the bottom to go to Paypal and make a donation of your choice. Please no donations under $3 as the Paypal fees take too much for it to be worth it.

I'll think of something special to give donators soon. Probably an award of some sort once I add them. Maybe this weekend I'll accomplish that.

Thank you.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'll be donating once I get home. 9 dollars is all I have... I suppose that'll do.
Thanks Omni, I will donate $10 soon.

EDIT: Donated $7, will donate more when i can.
Coo, i will indeed do when i get my money from swag bucks hahaha ;P
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Donated 9$ThumbsupThumbsup
Is there no other way but PayPal? I honestly don't trust, have heard horror stories and will never use it.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-16-2009, 05:55 AM)Uhriventis Wrote: I honestly don't trust, have heard horror stories and will never use it.

Like what stories? The fact remains that they are the most well known and therefore the most accountable online payment system. Your horror stores are probably as a result of people violating their TOS and loosing the $5 that they scammed of someone. Sure they are strict about their rules but they need to do it that way to protect their reputation.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Just donate $9, will donate and support you in the future Omni if my forum and subscription goes well.
Im back after not being on here for ages, i will donate again seen its helping Omni and this forum, but have you added like a donater group yet?
(12-17-2009, 12:41 AM)Tim Wrote: Like what stories? The fact remains that they are the most well known and therefore the most accountable online payment system. Your horror stores are probably as a result of people violating their TOS and loosing the $5 that they scammed of someone. Sure they are strict about their rules but they need to do it that way to protect their reputation.

Off topic but worthy of a reply.
I have been ripped off by paypal to the order of $180.00
I tried to ring them but there like robots. Useless. And based on the fact it was only a small amount it was not worth getting others involved. ($500 a day) so i was forced to drop it.
I HATE PAYPAL TO DEATH!!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donations iCrackz 13 2,190 10-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Last Post: WMM