Poll: Which program do you use the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Photoshop
77.61%
52 77.61%
GIMP
11.94%
8 11.94%
Fireworks
1.49%
1 1.49%
MSPaint
8.96%
6 8.96%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Favorite Graphics Program?
Obviously Photoshop wins here. Nothing will ever beat it. It's just amazing..you know..perfect.
I'm also about to try Fireworks, which is an Adobe program anyways (previously from macromedia).
(10-09-2009, 05:16 PM)5C4RF4C3 Wrote: I'm going to say Gimp because it is easier to use and it has the features I use the most.
Photoshop also has these 'features', you just havn't learnt to use them yet Tongue

Btw, Photoshop loads quicker for me, not GIMP :S
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
I use MSpaint Big Grin
I use paintdotnet.. its user friend to the max. i've made some nice things on it.. im making my way to gimp.. then Ps because i understand gimp more lol. but. i use paintdotnet because its just easy everything is there; even tho its limited ALOT i still use it to make my sigs an stuff because its just freakin awesome.
(10-09-2009, 03:52 AM)doomster Wrote: Obviously gimp rules,user-friendly enviroment and easy

How the fudge is gimp enviroment friendly...
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Photoshop CS4.
Lol @ liberty for saying more faster Big Grin

I use fireworks the most. All my images are meant for the web. I own a purchased license of Adobe CS4 Master Edition. Money isn't the issue to the poster that said only reason people use others is because of the price. Not only that, it's REALLY easy to get a free copy of it, they provide the trial free for 30 days and it goes off your clock on your computer......

But, Fireworks is my favorite. Photoshop is nice, but, WAY too over the top when it comes to normal images. I'll design a layout in PS, but, the actual separate images are all done in Fireworks. When I design logo's for people I use FW (which is my main freelance thing I do)

So, Iam that guy, the only one, that voted FW.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Photoshop is the best
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
(10-12-2009, 06:56 AM)Danger Wrote: Photoshop is the best

Damn right
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-12-2009, 12:27 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: Damn right
It looks like you use gimp lol..
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]