Poll: Which program do you use the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Photoshop
77.61%
52 77.61%
GIMP
11.94%
8 11.94%
Fireworks
1.49%
1 1.49%
MSPaint
8.96%
6 8.96%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Favorite Graphics Program?
What's your favorite graphics program and why? I know that certain ones are better for certain things but which one do you use the most?
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I use Photoshop.

I haven't used any other graphics software so I can't compare to any other program.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I'm love Gimp, cause of the fact that you can compare it to Photoshop.
But unfortunately I didn't knew about gimp at the time I've spend my whole month income for a Photoshop license, and for that fact I will always use it and love it.
Photoshop > all.

then comes MSPaint. LOLOL
It is clearly photoshop that is the best one and no one will argue over that.

The only reason people use the others is because of money issues.

And why people use MSPaint well thats a different story.
^^ PopTart kid has it right

I like PhotoShop, but I use mainly GIMP. I've yet to 'obtain' a copy of PhotoShop, because GIMP has been working just as well for me. Though there are some features I wish I had access to, like Photoshop's 3D features and it's easy-to-use free transform/warp feature.

Paint can be used to make some cool pictures though. I've got some friends on DeviantArt that drew some manga stuff in Paint and downscaled it on Imageshack so it'd look a little aliased. When I saw it I couldn't tell it wasn't something painted in Photoshop. I've also seen the Mona Lisa replicated in MS Paint. Cool stuff.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I would like to vote MSPaint just for the fun of it. Too bad I already voted PS.
Either way, Photoshop seems like it has no walls. GIMP is great, but has it's limits.
But I still think MSPaint deserves a chance Hehe
Confused
Photoshop eats all. Get it right, GIMP sucks huge.
(10-08-2009, 06:30 PM)Pins222 Wrote: I would like to vote MSPaint just for the fun of it. Too bad I already voted PS.
Either way, Photoshop seems like it has no walls. GIMP is great, but has it's limits.
But I still think MSPaint deserves a chance Hehe

I've seen some people that do wonders with Paint but all of them are Pixel artists.
You can't use Paint for Quality Images.
Yes Gimp has it's limits but I've menaged to do everything I've done with PS only the quality wasn't the same.
Obviously gimp rules,user-friendly enviroment and easy