Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel Fuse
Hey, I'm not sure where to put this, so I decided to put it here. I tried joining two Channel Fuse websites, but it says that they run an active policy of not letting spammers post. I am not a spammer, and I have no idea why I would be marked as one. Omniscient, if you see this, could you possibly help?
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]
(04-29-2010, 03:33 AM)Tierney Wrote: Hey, I'm not sure where to put this, so I decided to put it here. I tried joining two Channel Fuse websites, but it says that they run an active policy of not letting spammers post. I am not a spammer, and I have no idea why I would be marked as one. Omniscient, if you see this, could you possibly help?

Hi, Tierney.

Yeah, I believe it's got to do with the firewall. I will check with Amit ASAP.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Malware Boss, the same thing happens to me. I have tried to register CodersForum, but I got the same message.
I tried PMing Omni, he didn't answer. Elektrisk said he was gonna see if there is a registration problem. I also tried using the Contact Us button and reported it. I didn't know you were staff. Could you please help us?
[Image: wugcpy.png]

Support Wrote:Elektrisk said he was gonna see if there is a registration problem

No, I didn't. This is what I said -> "I dunno if register is broken.. as I am already registered =p ."
Register with a proxy. Keep the URL on record for future security.
(04-29-2010, 06:07 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: No, I didn't. This is what I said -> "I dunno if register is broken.. as I am already registered =p ."

Oh my bad, I didn't go through PMs, I just said what came on my mind Tongue

Yeah, I remember discussing this problem a while back. I can't remember exactly what the problem was, but I'd recommend using a proxy, like Eve said. You should only need it for the registration process.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I've tried with 4 different proxies. None of them have worked till now. Do you know anyone that works?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for my Youtube channel Kharnage 9 1,257 05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Kharnage
  Community Channel Maybe? Chief 4 608 10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Muted
  Unofficial SupportForums IRC Channel [Now Open] AceInfinity 83 10,355 06-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Nominate yourself for a position on the unofficial IRC Channel for SF AceInfinity 5 1,170 05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
  UnOfficial SupportForums IRC Channel AceInfinity 2 659 05-06-2011, 12:49 PM