Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a good horror film
well at the end of 28 weeks later in the subway station they were looking through the nightvision scope of a sniper for like 20 minutes, it was pretty scary
OK, I too am looking for some scary movies. But, Malware Boss, Wind Chill looked kind of lame from what I read on IMDB. Can you clarify on why it is worth seeing?
Hi, Nemmyy.

Yes, I do remember that - reminds me of Quarantine. Both excellent movies. You saw 28 Days Later, did you not?

Thanks,
Malware Boss
(04-26-2010, 02:43 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: OK, I too am looking for some scary movies. But, Malware Boss, Wind Chill looked kind of lame from what I read on IMDB. Can you clarify on why it is worth seeing?

Hey, Elektrisk.

It was kind of lame, but it's one of them films with a really eerie feel the whole way. I guess it's a suspenseful feature that keeps you wondering the whole time. I watched it when I was 12 years old at midnight, and some of the scenes have scared me ever since (not really). But yeah, if you're going to do Wind Chill, do it late at night!

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I remember watching scream3 when I was 10. That freaked me, I doubt it would now though.

Another, mildly scary movie is Prom Night.
zzzzzzz
Hi, daneasaur.

I never actually saw Prom Night. I may have to find the time to watch it.

Also, by scary, are your referring to Gore as well?

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Serbian Film Gaijin 0 510 03-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Horror Movie Katz 21 6,222 01-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Corpse
  Best film you have ever watched? albo 52 5,645 03-23-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Movieman
  funny cartoon film rate awil 4 807 10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Last Post: soulscore